Interview

Posted

Walking into the reception, checking down.. 
Yes, my shoes are still shining, and my black classic suit still pressed. I look in the reflection: white shirt and navy tie straight. 

“Miss May will see you now” the receptionist tells me. I knock and walk into a private office.

Please be seated an authoritative lady says with a half smile.

I sit scanning the room and her. Business suit to just above the knee. The skirt tight, white blouse, jacket clinging to her curves and neat bobbed hair.

“So, thank you for attending”. 
I notice you use a Disney pen and Little Mermaid pad. I smile looking. You notice and shrug it off.

“Can you tell me how you keep confidence and trust in the team you would head up?” you ask.

“I am not a gossip, and I would never divulge anything my team tell me. I am observant,” 

I glance at your notepad.

“…and will help and mentor my team almost like a Daddy figure.

I look into your eyes, seeing a flicker as  you move uncomfortably in your seat.

“You have mentioned mentoring can you give me an example of this please” you ask, but your voice is higher more girly.

“A new computer programme was installed, I taught my assistant how to use the complex side of it, giving praise when deserved and punishment when needed.”

I look at you and you bite your lip we both know what we are.

Last question: there’s a mischievous glint in your eye “which Disney princess is your favourite?”

I smile: “It has to be Belle, she adores a beast to give her primal desires alive but loves the gentleman he is. She likes the two sides as she has a hidden side to her to.”

You look at me: “Funny you should say that.”  then stop. You pass a note across the table. The writing is puffy rounded and embellished with big round bubbles for the dots in the i’s 

I read it, “it is Friday, i wear Belle panties on Fridays would you like to see? The i all in bubble dots adding to my smile. 

“Yes” I say as I watch you close the blinds and lock the door. You put a picture of your family face down on the desk.

“Come here” I say firmly, and you walk over to where I am seated.

You walk over you look taller in your heels. I pat my thigh, bend over. You obediently lean over my knee, lifting your skirt gently revealing your white cotton Belle panties. Darkened around your groove; your wetness seeping through.

I rub my hand over your perfect ass, running a finger down your groove. You moan as I smile. 

“Now Belle you must be silent”as I roll your panties down. 

A *crack* fills the room with sound as my bare hand hits your bare bottom giving a layer of heat just after the sting.

Five firm spanks and your arse has a welcoming glow, you mumble, “Please fuck me, Daddy”.

I lift you to the desk, bend you over it and unzip and I see your smile in the reflection on the glass panes shielded by blinds.

My uncut cock released, so hard the skin peels itself back, glistening in precum.

I push into your smooth, wet, inviting pussy. I hear your gasp as you split, feeling me slide all the way in, my helmet opening you ready for my gift..

I start slowly but purposeful thrusts, hard enough to send waves through your body. Quickening to see you already on the verge, your breasts swinging violently, as i reach round to rub your clit. 

“Don’t cum yet, Belle” as you look in the reflection and nod.

My breath becomes more of a pant to a moan. 

“Are you ready, Belle?” you let out a moan almost a scream. I can't hold on - listening to your orgasm, feeling you cum so hard, my balls tighten, and I let out a hot stream of lava into you. Every thrust releasing more.

I stop and zip myself as you rearrange yourself. 

The authority is back. You clear your throat; your voice deepens. 

“Thank you for your time; I’m seeing a few candidates today – I will let you know by the end of the week if you have been successful.”

I unlock the door and walk out of the room smiling at the receptionist, who smirks.