Training of my slave - part 1 - sofa

MGVelvet

Posted

This serie is about furnishing a special room (you might call it a dungeon but I don't like the term so much) one item at a time.
You have to imagine, now, a completely empty room.

The training sessions will happen here and, as long as I can find inspiration, I will add some items one at a time.

First item: a cosy sofa

On your knees & hands slave.
I know you are not trained but how difficult is it to understand for you that you belong on your knees.
You will enter our special room eager to be trained to become better at serving your Master.
Is that understood ?
yes Master

good girl
you will enter crawling and looking down
yes Master

I am sitting on the sofa & I guess the room feels quite empty.
My slave is completely naked with the exception of a collar & a leash behind her.
Come here you bitch !
Let's start your training by making you understand you are a bitch made to take any orders you will get, nothing more, nothing less.
Thinking is not for you.
Understood you slut ?
yes Master

Turn around !
yes Master

Let me check. oh wow you are such a wet bitch, aren't you ?
yes Master. I am eager to serve you the best I possibly can

ok, fair enough. You have probably what it takes to be trained.
Come here like the fucking *** you are.
I want to see you rub on my leg until you explode
yes Master. Thank you so much Master

Don't watch me. Look down you massive slut.
I can hear you moan already very hard after what seems like a few dozen of seconds. Oh my are you really gonna explode in one minute ?

Stop it ! I know you are a fucking *** but, still, have some respect for yourself.
yes Master. But you transform me into a massive slut, you know that

I will let you explode but, first look me in the eyes, open your mouth.
I would not acknowledge it but this is really so nice to see that begging look in your eyes.
This is also so nice to spit in your open mouth.
Beg for it. And within the second.
please Master. Be as kind as to allow me to explode rubing my sex against your foot
I did not even realize you took my fingers in your mouth and started licking them.

You have 30 seconds. If you can explode fine. Else you will have lost your chance for today.
I remove my fingers, grab your hair and pull it so that your face looks down.
I feel your soaking wet sex moving down against my leg.
You open your knees even more so that I can put my right foot in between them.
It takes you 10 seconds to start moaning very loud.
Another 10 seconds and your full body starts contracting while you begin to explode out loud.

You are definitively slave material. I can tell furnishing this special room will be a lot of pleasure.