Edging

Ty****

Posted
Don’t you dare cum until you’ve asked for and received my permission - I growl in your ear. I’m gripping your waist in my strong hands. My big thick cock slides into your glistening wet slit.

Your ass is throbbing red from the past 2 attempts to take 60 hard deep thrusts without cumming. Each time you failed and came hard on my throbbing cock. Your punishment was 60 slaps across your cheeks for each of your previous failed attempts.

Your pussy is now dripping after your 2 orgasms. Each made you arch spins and moan loudly - the intensity incredibly increasing each time.
Your chest rises snd falls as you feel me stsrt to pound you for a third time - deep and hard. I find the fast, hard rhythm that made you climax.

“Noooo” you moan as sweat drops down your face, your neck, your tits. The previous times I had built up to this speed. Now I’m starting at it and your body begins to shudder. You’re not not sure if you can take a third spanking.

You ass cheeks are still burning. The idea of 60 more slaps both terrifies and excites you greatly.

Terrifies as I’ve already warned you that next time you’ll be getting my black leather belt.

Excites you as you can’t hardly wait to cum hard again and you know that after your punishment will come another hard deep fucking.

You grip the edge of the bed and moan loudly “Fuck please let me fucking cum!!! But I need to fucking cum Sir!!!” #edging #pleaseSir #spanking #submission
Posted
My mistress owns my orgasms and she likes me to edge for days until I’m aloud a orgasm finally I watch her have several orgasms while I am aloud to wank while she has over 3 orgasms until I’m finally aloud 1 but I am punished for having that orgasm even though I was allied 1 orgasms but mistress has the right to punish me for any reason