One more round

Silver_tongued_tall

Silver_tongued_tall
Posted

I woke up for the final time in a beautifully disturbed sleep, to find her watching over me.

It was nice to be on the receiving side of this situation. To feel the welcome and inviting stare be upon me, rather than delivered by me.

The maze of hair falling around my face as she leans over, are like the tendrils of fog that linger as softly as her lips, just above mine,warm and inviting.

The sparkle in her eyes is too much for my still fogged mind, like the bathroom mirror after a shower, wiped vividly clean by the kiss, now reclaiming the after effects from the efforts of the night before, slowly the foggy fuzz reclaims the glass, mind mind fills with fuzz and fog. To blink away the darkness and see a spark, shine in her eyes.

Comforting enough to close my eyes and drift off to sleep again, with the seed of a sweet dream, planted, watered and growing into the mind's eye, a dreamy haze of a kiss from tender lips. As the fog of sleep envelopes my senses.

The realisation, that it's a real kiss, happening now, softly snaps me from the fog.

The collar & leash!

No pants!

The BJ!

The chair!

The hair pulling!

Mounting me on the sofa!

Climbing up the sofa to sit on my face!

Wherever the mind wanders to in our liaison, first moment or the last gasp of energy spent to ensure her satisfaction, Was time and energy very well spent, a wise investment.

My favourite moment for the memory bank by far was filling 40 minutes while food cooked.

A seet little sideways glance as I sat down, the adjustment of the blanket revealed a pert nipple veiled in thin white cotton. The sound of her breath and heave of her breasts at my gentle touch, enough to adjust the *** flow in my crotch, adjust my mind to her sensual cravings.

Less is more, more must be firm, firm must be mindful of the moment, the moment requires awareness, awareness requires change to the touch, the touch needs to be less. All this in worship of her breasts.

Add a kiss and stroke of hair and we're, well she's, nearly there. I'm already in the moment, trying to find the right time to let my hand wander lower and explore how excited I have made her?

As I trace the shape of her breast through the cotton, cupping squeezing and releasing it felt natural to open and lower my hand down over her stomach and between her legs. My finger tips met with warm smooth and trembling skin, not the usual afro-like fluffy little mound, wet smooth and tender skin all the way down until I found her soaked clit, waiting to be touched.

As before less is more and from the pool in my hand, less definitely gave her more. Each touch is met with a moan, the sound is like a whip crack of encouragement to do more, but less is more.

To kiss someone who is gasping is impossible but, to share the excitement is impossible not to enjoy. If she can't kiss from writhing and gasping for air, pushing her breasts outward, shape accentuated by her hair, then why not use my mouth there?

As my mouth leaves her mouth and traces the edge of her neck, kissing and nibbling my way to her collar, my touch between her legs pauses, all attention on what comes next. I kiss her chest down her breast and stop just short of her pert nipple, the pause of both levels of touch is rewarded by simultaneously gently biting her nipple as my touch below began firm and fade to a gentle flick, that matched the lick of the now naked nipple.

Our mutual enjoyment becoming infatuation with what the next touch would reveal in the chemical cocktail of arousals. Clothes moved or removed to allow visual appreciation for the shape of our bodies together, another level of stimulation achieved.

We grind and writhe simultaneously my excitement hard pressed against her hip, her excitement soaking through my fingers.

As I pulled her hair, sharply turning her to face me, I kiss her soft warm lips, deeply and passionately our lips and tongues connect and the circuit is complete.

At just this moment, all at once, she bucked and recoiled, to and from the touch and the kiss. Then crashing back into both, equally as full, deep and passionately. Her moment of climax had made it self well known, from the moans to flooding I now felt and eagerly long to delve deep inside.

Without second thought of time or space, I scoop her in hand and pull her on top of me. Legs spread over my lap breasts in my face I take advantage of her nipple being in reach of my mouth, the gasp she lets out makes my *** pump harder. Taking advantage of the added pulse and the heat of the moment, I pull her down hard. The shaved effort and our previous endeavours allow me to slide my rockhard cock effortlessly inside her dripping pussy. Instantly deep, ass cheeks in hand, I control her hips to make the thrusts tight and wet. Her enjoyment is evident, the floodgate I opened earlier continues to flow, now it's my turn to be the star of the show.

I want her beauty to ride and ruin my resolve and restraint, to give me no reason to hold back my own blissful release. Eagerly rising and rolling her hips into mine taking every inch of me inside her tight, dripping wet pussy. Rhythmic repetition is all it takes for a quick shuffle, this was an exercise in tantric resolve. Wild long dark brown hair falls from her shoulder over her breasts, pert nipple's protruding through the strands as the bouncing pushes her breasts in and out of my face, momentarily distracted by this image, my resolve gloriously fails.

The tensing of muscles and pressure before release are as intense as a heart attack. The image of her beauty in all the throws of glory, straddling me, fingers and nails gripping my shoulder as she stole her own moment of climax, intensifies my own climax. Thrust deep as possible, clamped hip to hip we come, she first creating a wave that I follow. Exploding deep within her already dripping pussy I crash back down onto the sofa, her quivering body on mine.

Sweat pouring from us as we come back up for air, laughing at the intense release of pure sensual joy and the sexual, raw, charged energy that still lingers in the air from our explosive experience. Unlocking limbs from each other that became entwined in ways that no longer seem physically possible, we lock eyes, kiss passionately and let my now limp cock slop out of her once tight grip.

We rest next to each other and breathe deeply and simply touch, hand on thigh and hand on arm, knowing that we're sharing the same exhausted jubilant bubble of silence.

Then the alarm sounds and breaks the bubble of bliss that follows such amazing sexual experiences. But this just adds to the joy of it, after all, this was just something that filled 40 mins waiting for food to cook.

Now to the job at hand, our evening meal, sustenance of a different sort.