Pegging question

SJ1966

Posted

I am a really shy sub/sissy newbie who was recently introduced by my mistress to pegging. I didn’t really know what experience to expect so after she bent me over and rang my bell (what I felt was really hard) after pulling out, my pooper became instantly puffy and sore. Is that normal? Also while she was fucking me I sprayed my load all over the entire bed, is that normal as well. I’m kind of afraid to tell her I think that it was too rough for me. 
SJ

Posted
As a dom who enjoys pegging you must tell her straight away. It's difficult for women to know when is to hard for pegging as the dildo isnt attached or linked to our nerves, we could thrust with our whole body and wouldn't feel a smidgen of ***. Be honest and ask her for a softer session with you being new to pegging when your healed and ready for the second round. Later down the line when you feel you can go harder ask for her to scale up. And lastly arrange a safe word and if it hurts use it!
Posted
4 minutes ago, Oona said:
Anal takes prep

That too!

Posted
The fact you were sore after could suggest a number of things - not enough lube was used, the strapon was too big, she was too rough, you were not prepared enough and more besides.
Absolutely you should discuss all this with her, pegging can be incredibly sensual and intimate but it can also be incredibly difficult and ***ful if not approached correctly, especially the first few times.
Had you played anally beforehand with fingers, toys etc? Or was the pegging your first experience of anal penetration? Either way it's important you build up to it, start with smaller toys, strapons etc and use plenty of lube.
As for cumming as a result of being pegged - not unusual at all - it's likely your prostate was stimulated as a result of the pegging and is the likely reason you came, it's not known as the male g-spot for nothing!! 😉
Posted
first pegging should start with a small prostate massager so that you can be trained to go bigger, it should always be done slowly or can cause damage, the guys ive done it with ive always used loads of lube and took really slow and kept checking they are ok, they do enjoy it but say its ***full going in but cum really hard. You do need to talk to her tho and explain or how will she know for next time?
Posted
I use the traffic light so
red is stop
amber is ok
green go for it
Posted
Your so lucky I’m still trying to get my first experience of being pegged
Posted
You should be able to have these discussions with her. But I do agree that if you’re a newbie, it should be a soft, small start to begin stretching you, even if it’s you getting permission to use plugs to better prepare for her.
Posted
It’s all “normal”, by which I mean no cause for alarm, but I would encourage a great deal of openness about your *** tolerance… I’ve experienced pegging many times - sometimes it hurts like hell and other times it’s amazing and barely hurts at all. Remember that it’s not possible to use TOO MUCH lube, but it’s very very easy to use too little lube. The last 2 times I was pegged both women just used spit lube which was hot as hell but the soreness lasts a lot longer. I’m jealous that you sprayed your load, I’ve never had that in all these years! My advice would be tell your Domme, she will be very pleased at her handiwork or may tell you you’re not permitted to in future which adds a very exciting twist to proceedings!
Posted
I will say, solely with your safety in mind, you should never have to be afraid to tell your mistress what you don’t like and what you do. If she gives you a reason to (I.e punishments or anger for not giving in), then she’s not a good mistress. If it, however, comes down to you being shy, as you mentioned, know it is well within your right to say no, even if your relationship is of the D/s nature.
Anal play is not for everyone. It is messy, so don’t be afraid of all the weird stuff you may have felt, it’s a part of it. If you ever wish to continue, take the time to do your research around the internet, so you may know what to expect, and how to prevent some of those accidents. But if you don’t like it all together, feel free to let mistress know, either she’ll understand or you’ll be better off without her.
Posted
I would like to add to my previous comment and echo what everyone has said that you must be open about it being too ***ful and if your Dominant doesn’t respect that then they aren’t worthy of your servitude. PLUS!!! A thing I am always acutely aware of is that when a real penis goes inside a butt the penis has sensation and it’s easier to detect problems or too much resistance… a strapon has no sensation and is therefore more likely to inadvertently damage you… I wanted for years to get pegged with a strapless strapon as this sits with one end inside the Domme so she can feel more… I can thoroughly recommend!! But yes, even in subspace you have the power and responsibility to protect yourself.
Posted

Its hard to find the right lady who likes to take anal virginity

Posted

Good advice from all. Definitely should not started directly getting pegged without a  slow warm up process to the real thing. Her handiwork led to a very embarrassing trip to the hospital because she became worried because my butthole appeared to continue to appear to swell shut and turned purple. They said I had something called a ‘anal hematoma’ which is like a really severe bruise of my butthole. I’m definitely not going to do that again until I get some slowly progress anal training and if she doesn’t allow that then she will need to find another sub to bruise 

Posted

if you are intereated in ttying anal (obviously when you are healed) you can buy toys for you to try yourself and in your own comfort, I hope you find the right domme, but always be open and if you dnt like it use your safe word or a simple stop. Good luck

Posted
5 minutes ago, kimutu72 said:

if you are intereated in ttying anal (obviously when you are healed) you can buy toys for you to try yourself and in your own comfort, I hope you find the right domme, but always be open and if you dnt like it use your safe word or a simple stop. Good luck

Agreed on all counts.
Also OP most on-line sex toy retailers do "anal starter kits" that consist of various small toys that allow you to get used to the sensation and better prepare yourself - they usually consist of a small and thin butt plug, anal beads and similar.
That said while it's important to be prepared and able to stretch etc - if you were bruised as you say, it sounds like it comes down to the dominant in this instance being a little too rough so she needs to learn from this as much as you do/have.

Posted
I hate to talk about anyone’s approach to kink, however in this case I will. Even the unskilled person should know to start slow, they should have had a good enough communication for you to feel safe to use your safe word. While I’m glad she at least got worried, with some proper training leading up to it, you never should have been put in a position to have to go.
Best of luck to you considering it sounds as if you’re staying. Be careful and use your safe word.
Posted
On 1/11/2024 at 4:22 PM, SJ1966 said:

I am a really shy sub/sissy newbie who was recently introduced by my mistress to pegging. I didn’t really know what experience to expect so after she bent me over and rang my bell (what I felt was really hard) after pulling out, my pooper became instantly puffy and sore. Is that normal? Also while she was fucking me I sprayed my load all over the entire bed, is that normal as well. I’m kind of afraid to tell her I think that it was too rough for me. 
SJ

Did you eventually talk to your dominate?

Posted
Tuesday at 05:42 PM, MistressMadrid said:
I hate to talk about anyone’s approach to kink, however in this case I will. Even the unskilled person should know to start slow, they should have had a good enough communication for you to feel safe to use your safe word. While I’m glad she at least got worried, with some proper training leading up to it, you never should have been put in a position to have to go.
Best of luck to you considering it sounds as if you’re staying. Be careful and use your safe word.

How can I train?!

Posted
3 hours ago, skiper said:

How can I train?!

Finger play, butt plugs, increase the size as you can and have your Dom or a Dom ease you in. Be clear and up front about it being new or a long time. Pretty much when you all have your discussion, make your experience known

Posted
Tuesday at 09:31 AM, SJ1966 said:

Good advice from all. Definitely should not started directly getting pegged without a  slow warm up process to the real thing. Her handiwork led to a very embarrassing trip to the hospital because she became worried because my butthole appeared to continue to appear to swell shut and turned purple. They said I had something called a ‘anal hematoma’ which is like a really severe bruise of my butthole. I’m definitely not going to do that again until I get some slowly progress anal training and if she doesn’t allow that then she will need to find another sub to bruise 

Really sorry to hear that. Hope you have a good recovery, and that she’s also learned something about the experience. Stay safe!

Posted
You shouldn’t be afraid to tell her it was to rough (or to big), because it’s for you and your health.
If she can’t understand that, then she’s not the right person for this.