Favorite tie combinations

ph****

Posted
What are your favorite ties to combine for your rope sessions? Lately we’ve been playing with 3TK and ankle or calf binders for a relaxing hogtie.
What about you all? Any fun combos that you’d like to share?
Posted
A hands free chest harness with wrists and ankles secured to 30/40mm bamboo behind the back with and hair rope and tied so when you pull the running end it causes the head to pull up and the back to bend.
LARopeTop
Posted

The takate kote plus additional ropes on the ankles to make a hogtie is a go-to. Tied securely, you can turn this into a low suspension with yourself as the hard point and muscle power as the support line. Carrying the bottom around like a suitcase is amusing. For me.

I also like to move from one tie to another every few minutes, changing position and what is and isn't bound, during floor work. I tie a lot of quick-release / stacked half-hitch for this reason, and avoid ties where the legs or arms are bound together in ways that can't easily be undone.

With someone new to rope, I often start with a chest harness, with the hands left free. It's pretty, it feels like a corset, some bottoms like the pressure. Then I bind the wrists, in front, but with a good bit of rope left over. A bit more play and - surprise! The wrists go over the head and behind the neck. Suddenly it's a much more *** position. From there you can anchor the wrists to the chest harness to keep them back there, and still go to the hogtie if you want to - but you have more freedom to release the wrists than you get with the TK.

A lot of this depends, for me, on what the bottom responds to.

Posted

I think my favorite is the combionation of handcuffs, collar/leash, anal hook attached to a leash, cock leash, O ring gag with arms over head on a ceiling hook.

Posted
12 hours ago, TheBookCollector said:
A hands free chest harness with wrists and ankles secured to 30/40mm bamboo behind the back with and hair rope and tied so when you pull the running end it causes the head to pull up and the back to bend.

Predicament/senegawa is always fun!

Posted
11 hours ago, LARopeTop said:

The takate kote plus additional ropes on the ankles to make a hogtie is a go-to. Tied securely, you can turn this into a low suspension with yourself as the hard point and muscle power as the support line. Carrying the bottom around like a suitcase is amusing. For me.

I also like to move from one tie to another every few minutes, changing position and what is and isn't bound, during floor work. I tie a lot of quick-release / stacked half-hitch for this reason, and avoid ties where the legs or arms are bound together in ways that can't easily be undone.

With someone new to rope, I often start with a chest harness, with the hands left free. It's pretty, it feels like a corset, some bottoms like the pressure. Then I bind the wrists, in front, but with a good bit of rope left over. A bit more play and - surprise! The wrists go over the head and behind the neck. Suddenly it's a much more *** position. From there you can anchor the wrists to the chest harness to keep them back there, and still go to the hogtie if you want to - but you have more freedom to release the wrists than you get with the TK.

A lot of this depends, for me, on what the bottom responds to.

We did a bunch of different positions like you described earlier this week. Awesome session.

Posted
7 hours ago, dook said:

I think my favorite is the combionation of handcuffs, collar/leash, anal hook attached to a leash, cock leash, O ring gag with arms over head on a ceiling hook.

We’re looking to bring different hardware into the picture sooner rather than later