Second Date

Posted
After the success of our first date, we plan a second, which is about 2 weeks after the first.

Let me set the scene, it is the middle of summer and at about 8 pm, we drive to the local park, we have a picnic, only a little spread some sandwiches and some drinks, strangely the park is empty we choose a quiet area up by the woods, this park is huge its like a massive field surrounded on 3 sides by trees and down the bottom corner far away from us is the playground which is also empty.

We get chatting, talking about you giving me full consent last time, and I ask, "Is that a forever thing? I don't want to assume and overstep, no matter how much you want me to.... take you, I think the words you used were "Yes unless I ever tell you to stop, but I doubt I'd ever need to tell you that as I trust you fully." We continued talking about the things we would like to explore, things we'd like to do to each other, paddle, Shibari, edging, blindfolds, handcuffs, and oral, just to name a few things, we then got on the subject of punishments, you liked it when I bite your lip, shoulders, and nipples, we discussed other punishments like edging, spanking, paddles, whips, and orgasm control the list when on I won't bore you with it.

Speaking about the things we want turning us both on, "I still owe you a punishment from the first date, let me fix that."

I lean over and whisper in your ear, "Give me your legs" You happily oblige, I start tracing patterns up your leg where the ropes are going to go, I get the rope out and start tying a spiral futomomo on your leg, the rope perfectly wrapping your leg, I move onto the other leg and do the same thing, this gives me full access to your lower half, now for your arms, I tie both behind your head giving me full and free access to your whole body, I start kissing you passionately, our tongue's dancing as my hands start caressing your body running them up the insides of your legs and up your stomach to your boobs, you're not wearing any underwear, giving me full access.

I lift your top over your head, but it gets stuck on your arms due to the ropes. Then, I retrieve a barn owl feather from the picnic basket (one of my favourite birds), which I had tucked away, I lay down beside you, and run this across your stomach very lightly brushing your skin, this sends goosebumps all over your body, making the very fine hairs stick up on your skin, this causes the feather brushing against your skin even more stimulating, I lean into your neck and whisper "You better not cum yet!" You let out a soft gasp, your senses heightened, as waves of pleasure ripple through you, aching for the release that lingers just beyond reach, "I won't, sir." As I continue with the feather and start sucking on your nipple with a gentle bite every now and then, this drives you wild, "Sir take me please, I can't take this much longer." This turns me on even more and the thoughts flowing through my mind, the primal urges to just take you, blow my mind but I don't, I can't, I want to pleasure you more without being inside you.

With this I start kissing your neck while I slide my nails across your bare stomach you tense up as it's ticklish making me do it more until I slide down lower and gently brush against your clit which causes you to jump as you wasn't expecting the intense pleasure as you're already worked up! I continue by running my hand down the inside of your leg as I slowly kiss down your body past your navel, down to your clit as I start sucking and gently flicking it with my tongue, this drives you wild, the pleasure coursing through your body, you can't contain yourself anymore, you start moaning, telling me "I'm going to cum" "does Babygirl need to cum? Should I let you?" "Mmmmhmm please Sir" you reply, "Hold it for a few more minutes, I will let you know when" I reply as I edge you closer to euphoria, and that sweet sweet release! I keep going flicking your clit with my tongue, with one hand I reach up and start playing with your nipple and with the other hand I get ready to slide inside you, I stop for a second and say "Give me your best orgasm baby" and with that, I continue sucking and this time as I twist your nipple I slide a finger inside you, going straight for your G-spot, caressing it gently as the pleasure builds up, your hips now bucking, you're about to explode with pleasure. "Sir please, please, let me cum" you beg as you're about to cum "Thank you for asking, you can cum" With that your whole body starts to tremble "Oh sir..... oh oh mmmmmm damn sir, I'm cumming, ohhhhhh mmmmm fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes mmmmmm" as you cum hard bucking your hips pushing my fingers deeper inside you and grinding your clit against me! And just as I'm about the pull out I hit your G-spot again and this makes you squirt as your body twitches in pleasure.

After you finish cumming I lay back down by your side, my head on your chest, "are you okay? Do you need anything?" I ask making sure you're comfortable and feeling safe, "Can you untie me till we play again please Sir" With that I free you from your ties and we cuddle, my head on your chest i can hear your heart beating, pounding away after such a big orgasm, i start patting the sound on your heart on your thigh.

We rest for some time and talk about life and things outside the dynamic, future plans, and future wants and needs, after this chat I ask "Do you want more pleasure or have you had enough for now?" " I always want more from you!" You retort.

*It's now about 10 pm and the night has drawn in, the stars are shining and the moon is full, lighting our picnic blanket*

So with that I oblige, you're still very wet but nonetheless I still go down on you sucking on your clit and getting you back to the edge, "I want you inside me! Fill me up, sir! Please!" You beg me, your voice sounds desperate, you must be very close to the edge, I stop sucking on your clit and kiss up your body, " only cum when I say" I tell you and start kissing you, our tongues dance again, and just as I gently bite your lip I slide my dick inside you going deep but slowly letting you feel every inch fill you up! You let out a soft moan, and your eyes roll showing me how much pleasure you're having. I start moving in a rhythm sliding almost all the way out so just my tip is inside you then gliding deep again grinding against your clit, "Faster Sir faster!" You pleed, I go faster and harder still grinding against your clit as I go deep, getting into a smooth rhythm and pounding you hard and fast, you take my hand and place it on your neck "Sir *** me! I've been a naughty girl" you intoned "tap my hand if it gets too much" and with that I start tightening my grip, your eyes rolling in the back of your head again as the pleasure is really starting to push you over the edge, moaning more and more now, I release my grip as you start talking "Sir I need to cum, please, I can't hold it for much longer" you proclaim as I keep going fast and hard getting into the rhythm, your eyes roll once again telling me you're really close now, I put my hands on your waist as I get closer to cumming myself, holding off for you to cum first, and just as I grip your waist and thrust fast and hard "let me cum sir, I'm there, I need my release" you beg me, I nod and keep thrusting hard you let out a big moan "oh sir! Mmmm fuck I'm cumming sir mmmmmm, keep going, mmmmm SIR!" You're really clenching around my dick now making it hard for me not to cum, "where do you want it?" I ask, "Inside me sir" you reply as I start cumming "Mmmmmmmm fuck baby girl, ohhhhhh damn mmmm, mmmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmmm" as I fill you up with my cum, as I've not done anything since our first date there it's a big load and bursts out.

I gently collapse on top of you my arms go under yours in a semi-cuddle, we're still connected as I'm still inside you, "Are you okay?" I ask, making sure you're okay and enjoyed what we did, "oh yes! 100% Sir, I love that you make sure I'm okay after we've finished! It makes me feel special and cared for!" You replied, we lay like this just having idle chit-chat as we snuggle up resting for a while.