THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

Posted
6 hours ago, Dragonfly said:
So you have to pay for a membership to get the 10th icon?

No you don't have to pay for any membership to find icons

Posted
3 hours ago, baby_El said:

I’m having trouble finding one but now sure which one that would be

The icons are 1234 from left to right each row. If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
2 hours ago, mushykitty said:
Can someone help meee

Sure, pls feel free to DM me

PixieDust
Posted
7 hours ago, Bmar64 said:

I have no idea how/where to find..

7 hours ago, JaniceRose said:

I'm lost lol

5 hours ago, Kitty_Kitty1 said:

How do you play??

To help you all out I have also enclosed the original OP below on how to play.😊 I have checked all your profiles and you all have your first icon which is great. 

You can hunt for the released icons on your own or you can find clues that members have posted in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling backwards.  Decipher the clues and then go for a hunt around the FET Universe.  If you are in the right place you will find an icon which will eventually form part of an overall image which you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points. 

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Currently there are ten icons hidden in the FET Universe.   Another two icons will be released at 3pm UK time later today. 

If you would like some further help, please feel free to drop me a line.

On 2/1/2024 at 3:31 AM, bbb_karen said:

Excited to sneak a peek at our amazing FET Store products? Bring your kinky fashion game to the next level! Participate in our new Treasure Hunt and get the chance to win exclusive FET products!

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from February 1st until February 12th, discover two new icons hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until February 12th to find them all! Winners will be announced on the same day, at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'. ▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the FET Store Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
6 hours ago, moreFunever said:
Need help with day2clue 2 grid 4

When looking for that special one, you can adjust the distance range and other things which attracts you.
If you need further help feel free to DM me

PixieDust
Posted
6 hours ago, DomDadLondon said:

There is something quirky & strange on the site. Day 5/Clue 1 appeared many minutes after I read KissingDom's clue and attempted multiple times. ... As if it took time for something to be enabled, while Day 5/Clue 2 was a breeze.

Thank you all, regardless.

Team: if you need alternative clues, you can PM me too. I got them all, thanks to the wise 🙏.

Sometimes it can take a little longer for the icon to populate on the screen. I've checked the icons and they seem to be working all ok now but if your still having issues please drop me a line and I will raise it with the Community Team. 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, Bmar64 said:
I have no idea how/where to find..

You have open each and every feature of the app/website to find the hidden icons. That's the idea of the treasure hunt

Posted
7 hours ago, GingerCuddleBear said:
It won't let let me click on anything in the description

Pls clarify what you mean by description?

Posted

i have 8 out of the 10 but i dont know which ones im missing exactly

Posted
Could someone please help me with number 4?
Posted
1 hour ago, vendori said:
Could someone please help me with number 4?

So the clue is searching for someone special, expand your options

Posted
3 hours ago, timber said:

i have 8 out of the 10 but i dont know which ones im missing exactly

Look at the picture in the treasure hunt and you will see each row has 4 icons from left to right 1,2,3,4 and see which one is missing by checking the clues posted above. Feel free to DM for further help

PixieDust
Posted

Day # 06 - Clue # 11 - Generally this is something you really should update often and not share with anyone

Day # 06 - Clue # 12 - Maybe it is time to expand your inner circle

Posted
Has anyone got the day 6 clues??
Posted
Day6/Clue 1 - this needs to be one special characters and needs to be updated time to time to keep intruders away
Posted
Day6/Clue 2 - some of the special people you find here can be here in this special zone
Posted
Day 6 clue 11 you need one of these to sign into your email
Posted
10 minutes ago, Blitzit07 said:
Has anyone got the day 6 clues??

Yes just posted if u scroll up

Posted
I deciphered the Clue 11.. trying the clue 12 now ;)
Posted
Day 6 clue 12
Sometimes your visitors can be close to you
Posted
Still so confused on clue 12 😅
Posted
2 minutes ago, Thickems420 said:
Still so confused on clue 12 😅

Have posted the clue and if you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
Day 6 clue 12 make sure you don't lose someone your interested in
Posted
Day # 06 - Clue # 11 - Sword sap gets mixed up to give you access
Day # 06 - Clue # 12 - Added anyone to these lists lately? Either to keep an eye on without them knowing or because you asked nicely and they accepted?