Conflicting Vanilla and Kinky Personas

Ja****

Posted
Personally, I think it’s normal that’s different aspects of someone’s personality will shine through depending on the circumstances. As an example generally I’m a pretty laid-back person, but put me on the cricket pitch and I’m probably the most energetic and vocal person out there. I imagine in a scene I’d be similar, either leaning into my Dom or sub tendencies, depending on the scene
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I'm going to totally rock your World with a floating theory I've had for a few years now...
Every relationship you have, whether intimate or professional, is entirely based on the Dominant/submissive dynamic.
Whether you realize it or not, Every single person on the planet goes through different aspects of both Dominance and submissiveness every single day in every relationship, including your professional ones as well.
....I'll even give you an example... A teacher is put into a dominant situation every time they step into a classroom with the intentions of teaching students. However, they are bound by rules that require them to be submissive to the needs of the school board, the needs of the school itself, and the desires of the parents to give their children a good education.
The standard argument I hear is that a professional relationship has no bearing on the D/s dynamic formed between two people. Here's the counter-argument... There is not one rule in the Lifestyle that says everything need be based on intimacies. I,