A Pirate's Bounty: Part 6

Posted

He was quick to undress himself, stripping until he was completely naked. His body was as slim and muscular as ever, with so little fat on him that his muscles rippled underneath his skin. He looked down at her body, so plump and gorgeous and delectable. Her breasts were so rounded and large, like small melons hanging off such a slim and healthy young body. Her legs were nice and juicy too, without being too big, and her hair was scruffy from all that she had endured. This was the sight of a Submissive being broken; being turned into the perfect slave.

The pegs had caused her nipples and areolas to blush, slightly swollen in mild ***. Her elbows were slightly bent and her arms were weighed down by the thick plank, making her *** to his approach. She looked up at him, her fury disappearing with her heavy breathing, and he could see that she was uncomfortable.

“You are going to earn the right to have these pegs removed. Do you understand?” She said nothing, only this time it was not rebellious. He could see the longing in her expression, her mouth opening half in exhaustion, half from wanting to be freed of this discomfort.

“Good girl,” he took a step forward and she focused on his penis.

It was partially limp, sagging but growing. The moment his tip touched her lips he sighed, and then she let her tongue moisten his skin while her lips sealed up and slid along his shaft. The sensations were amazing, tingling shooting through his legs, and his penis pulsed. She pulled back, now looking up at him again, and he watched her bob her head on the end of his helmet. She teased him just enough to get him harder, and once he was stiff enough for her, she rolled her tongue along the underside and licked back up. She buried his tip in her cheek, making his penis bounce, and then she covered it with her mouth until his tip was reaching down her throat. She hummed, choking a little bit and pulling away for breath. Her eyes closed, a deep breath in as she looked away, and then she found him and tried again.

She went deeper, keeping her eyes up at his, and she licked and hummed and sucked harder and faster. Her face was one neither of joy, nor sadness, but rather the desire to please him. It was a calm, lustful look that seemed even more pleasing than the performance of her mouth, and soon he was smiling. He grabbed her hair gently this time, pulling her away, and she breathed heavily with heaving breasts and an open mouth. Her tongue moved with memory, almost as if it already missed his stiff shaft. He said nothing, only smiling while crouching to remove the pegs. She groaned with each release, and leaned her head forward with satisfaction. Her forehead rested on his shoulder and he held her head, stroking her hair.

“Thank you, Master,” her voice was weak, her eyes welling up.

“Now now, my dear. I am not finished with you yet.”

She pulled away, a mixture of *** and sadness in her eyes. He stood up, her eyes following him, and her lip trembled. She was afraid of him, and she no longer had the energy to hide it.

“You are going to drag this plank over to our pretty little friend, and she is going to lick you out.”

Posted
1 minute ago, Lightdark said:

😂

Could you explain why you find this humourous, please?

Posted

Mr Reign..

Thank you!

This is so wonderfully darkly erotic, it's easily scary. I love it!

Posted
The vision of her *** yet willingness to comply is ravishing💜
Posted
7 minutes ago, Veroniqa_88 said:

The vision of her *** yet willingness to comply is ravishing💜

I hope you will enjoy the very end, then

Posted
11 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Mr Reign..

Thank you!

This is so wonderfully darkly erotic, it's easily scary. I love it!

I have not finished it, yet

Posted
2 hours ago, DanteReign said:

I have not finished it, yet

I can't wait yet I never want it to end

Posted

Amazing as always, Dante. I’ve enjoyed catching up on my reading!