Extremely ***ful paddles/floggers/whips

John863-5309

John863-5309
Posted

Hi, 

where can I buy extremely ***ful paddles, whips and floggers?

Posted

remember - recommendations are good, but, no external links

Posted
Etsy is usually a good place to look or go to a fet market and talk to the trades folk there, they may be willing to custom make you one, won't be cheap but you get what you pay for.
Posted
just need to mention that ***ful is a matter of developing skills when it comes to impact play. Any item can be ***ful when a certain amount of pressure is exerted while using them. and a person needs a warm up before you go at them with a dragon tail. it is the responsibility of the top NOT to harm the bottom.
Posted

Im glad I stumbled across this forum. I have a real thing for flogging. Over the years ive mastered my craft so to speak! 😂. Anyone on here submissive when it comes to the above?

Posted

Make your own. All you need is a good sick mind and a bit of time and will. I can talk you through some stuffs if you'd like

Posted

I agree Etsy can have some real good stuff on there and a seller called jacksfloggers have really high quality supplies 

Posted

Canes and crops can leave some extremely pretty marks and give a great sting feeling, we have a 0-10 *** rating system. The thicker the cane the greater the *** and they make a lovely swishy noise before impact too ☺️

Posted

Even the most basic length of cane from your local DIY store can be very effective. As Bee says, be careful with the thicker canes as they can take more practise to get the desired results 

Mollysdailykiss
Posted

***ful is relative often to how you use it. You can make a wooden spoon be immensely ***ful if you wield it in a certain way and also different people find different things ***ful. To me a really big heavy flogger is rarely ***ful but that is because I love deep heavy thud but for other people that would be ***ful, whereas I tend to find sting ***ful

Molly

Posted

Haha Molly your right around the corner from me!