Tickle Monster

Lov2share0603

Lov2share0603
Posted

Have you ever had an orgasm while your mate tickled you?

Posted
My worst nightmare being tickled 😂
Posted
It would be nice to find a woman in the boise area that was into this
Posted
Tickling ? A nightmare for me instead ! I'd give a sudden jerk involuntarily, not my fault tho 😂
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yes I love it. It makes me weak and *** and I cum so fast. 

Posted

I wish it worked on myself like that

• 1 month later...
Posted
Gosh no, being tickled is the top of my HL list , absolutely hate it
Posted
No no no never. I hate being tickled, especially on the feet. I end up with really bad muscle cramp because I just curl into a ball and tense up really bad. I'd.rather be caned senseless ☺️
Posted
I'd have to agree with the muscle cramp! If given the choice though, I'd have to pass on caned senseless
Posted
No, sounds like delightful *** but definitely no Orgasim 😋. Would like to try it out on someone else though...
Posted
I'd love to try this one say - suspect I'll just scream lots though!
Posted
Oh yes she was my Cherie, then she grew up and met me, I continued tickling her with my blue pecker wood and she would go about 8 rounds , now if I could last that long she was highly to scream out, flip into the back door now please. where she took me on some psychedelic journeys, and I was just drinking beer. Does anybody else know why my vision would go to peter max style. I have lived thru the sexual revolution, so I have seen many peter max's. Please help. Oh she was ***d into therapy by the state and the therapist said that we had to stop, we were doing all wrong. So she ran away from me and did so under duress so she could visit her babies. There is always a bit more to the story. I found Cherie again after 20 years, maybe we should re-ignite the fire. She taught me a lot esp on intimacy.