The First Time

AbdnDaddyDom

AbdnDaddyDom
Posted

I remember the first time we met. I was nervous but so fucking excited. It had been planned for a while. And it was needed. I drove to your house. Parked up and got out of the car. As I approached your door you opened it to greet me. I'll never forget that face. That smile. The welcome. Pulling me inside we put out arms around each other and held one another for what felt like eternity. Your touch. Your scent. Your voice. Actually hearing you call me Daddy. Details carved into my soul for eternity.
Hours passed in what felt like minutes.
More hugs.
Kisses.
Talking
Lots of talking.
Touching.
The perfect host.
Watching a movie.
Just watching you go about your day.
Knowing that inside your underwear you were soaked. Your clit throbbing. More so with every word I uttered. Every gesture. So at ease we were. Fighting the urge to rip your clothes off. Dive head first between your thighs and drink in the arousal I sparked in your core. Then sinking my length inside you. Let you feel my want of you. Claim you. Have you. Make you mine in every sense. You made me the happiest I'd ever been.
I was head over heels. Still am.
The perfect submissive.
I often think of that day. Dream about what could have been.

Posted
Poignant and beautiful x
AbdnDaddyDom
Posted
2 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Poignant and beautiful x

Thank you very much

Posted
I love when men express their feelings about their sub. Thank you for sharing.
AbdnDaddyDom
Posted
7 hours ago, Angelbaby865 said:

I love when men express their feelings about their sub. Thank you for sharing.

She was, and still is, an incredibly special, unique and amazing girl. My words cannot do her justice I'm afraid.