Lying about your kinks?

en****

Posted
It's fine if she's telling me she thinks she'll be into it and then realize that she isn't. I had a girl say she was interested in the cding, then realize she really wasn't. But if she'd lied about it, it would have been a much worse situation.
Posted
Yesssss!!! I find this happens far too often actually! I think people just wanna think they are open, till the time comes and they realize it not for them, which if you just say you’d try instead of it’s your thing, it be a different story
Posted
18 hours ago, daddy_mac33 said:
Yesssss!!! I find this happens far too often actually! I think people just wanna think they are open, till the time comes and they realize it not for them, which if you just say you’d try instead of it’s your thing, it be a different story

I would have to agree …

Posted
I don't necessarily think people lie but that they aren't very self aware or aren't clear about experimenting. Also, humans are fluid. I've been into a kink for months and then suddenly not wanted to have anything to do with it for months. I don't think anyone would intentionally lie about a kink. To me, that'd be like lying that you're gay while you're straight. There's zero incentive to do that. I had a chick say she was into getting facials and walking around the mall. Did it to her once and she never wanted to again. 🤷‍♂️
Posted
I've found there is a big problem with that subject on here. From age to location to even gender, be cautious about everything.
Posted
I was accused of this once IRL. I told my ex I'd be willing to try a kink for him, that he really liked. It sounded fun, I tried it, and it wasn't horrible, but it was definitely not something I wanted to do all the time. Communicating and respect is super important. I feel like if your relationship was built around the particular kink then you have every right to be upset about it.
Posted
I've had it happen before, and I've also had people agree to things they honestly thought they'd be into until it was there in front of them. It may be frustrating to feel jerked around, but the alternatives seem to be to do nothing or to act without one partner's consent. A little uncertainty and some false starts are absolutely worth avoiding that imho
Posted
Be ready to stop and back off any time it's needed, and to understand that minds change and that's ok. Everyone's a lot safer that way
Posted
It's happened to me before. My ex said she was into something and then turned around and said she actually didn't like it. I acknowledged this and asked her to be more honest going forward because I didn't want to harbour resentment or ill feelings.