OCD

Posted
Also if you're not eating enough fat, your body cannot make the amount hormones you need. I went carnivore less than year half ago. I was almost dead 410 pounds the trying everything. Was on Ozempic shit made me sick. So far I've lost 205 pounds and testosterone jumped over 600 points! The list of critical problems are gone. Even arteries have softened and cleared out circulation way up. Mental health issues and anxiety gone.
Posted
I was extremely OCD, but I went through cognitive behavioural therapy, talk therapy and got medication to help me. This was about 10 years ago, a lot has changed since. For the better. I wouldn’t put that work on someone else. I’m not trying to be rude or mean here, I just want you to get better and not have it tied to your Dom. OCD is so specific from case to case, and is hard to really give advice about unless you are a licensed professional. Don’t be afraid to seek the help you need, it takes courage to do, however it is so rewarding. You’ll find yourself in a much better place when you finally reach out for help. The road ahead might be bumpy, ngl, again, once over those bumps, you’ll be a whole world better off. Good luck and stay strong! Don’t let the OCD continue to rule your life.
Posted
I have ADHD is not good with OCD person that is what I know
Posted
If he has been accepting of your mental background overall and managed it well, OCD shouldn't be a problem. I think there are plenty of ways to use it in the scenes, and he might know some ways to control the symptoms too. The way you told your story here is a way a caring Dom would accept and appreciate
Posted
I've experienced and have experience with OCD
Posted
Sub here. I have adhd & and Ocd. My Dom has figured out some of my patterns and will do the smaller tasks that he knows will trigger me, and when it gets triggered, redirects me completely. Idk if this will help, but just what my dom does.
Posted
I'm actually living with mental health disorders my mental health comes first I take medication. Also,I'm a little and perfect to be non sexual while in littlespace but do have a small submissive side when you gain my trust and safety.
Wasp2017
Posted
On 3/25/2024 at 8:37 AM, BestBudzzzzzaaaa710 said:

Sub here. I have adhd & and Ocd. My Dom has figured out some of my patterns and will do the smaller tasks that he knows will trigger me, and when it gets triggered, redirects me completely. Idk if this will help, but just what my dom does.

A big help if you learn the management skills and how to use them on yourself. I think your dom is being supportive.

Posted

Sub/brat here - kinda? I was told I had a rule-out for OCD once (as it is, got a pretty little bouquet of depression, ADHD, anxiety, and PTSD (thanks, abusive a**holes). I often wonder if subs in particular have a statistically significant higher percentage of neurodiversity, because of all the sensory stuff (some seems like stimming).

Posted
I'm schizophrenia bi-polar 1 (manic)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
OCD(P) 🙋‍♂️🙅‍♂️
Posted
Yep and you can learn to deal with it it does take time
Posted
March 27, yourdomsadist said:
I'm schizophrenia bi-polar 1 (manic)

yooo schizophrenic rep! 🫡😆

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
OCD, I've been living with that my entire life. Coupled with Mild Autism and ADHD. It's very irritating and annoying (Coming from a person with these conditions) but very manageable with mild to moderate medications 💊 😑