Long Term Relationships

Ta****

Posted
19 hours ago, creampieqween said:

My friend recommended this app to me and she met her boyfriend on here. They’ve been together for five years

This apps been around 5 years?

Posted
30 minutes ago, Jmanders101 said:

This apps been around 5 years?

The app hasn't, but the Fetish.com site has.

Posted
I met my current partner in the community, but I only just started on the app and haven't met anyone through it yet
Posted
From here no, but I've met ppl through the kink community, were not the most social but we definitely found ppl who are fun and like minded and its always been nice to check it over time in a friendly fashion and occasionally link up haha. I met my wife though bumble but we immediately got into the kink community together
Posted
Very rarely. I know of one other couple that has had a very long-term relationship.
Posted
Total of two relationships, twenty years plus... Sorry not used to the GUI..
Posted
I hope to find my forever someone too! I don't mind the idea of semi-regular arrangements as well but all In all I am still searching 😅
Posted
Going on 2 years now met a guy became roommates had to move due to housing issue still stayed friends became besties now dating for 4 months as of the 28th and planning to move in together again in early-mid 2026, i feel he is my forever person
BadJokesNRopes
Posted
On 3/15/2024 at 6:13 PM, ShyJay33 said:

I think the level of trust and communication required to make a BDSM dynamic work, certainly length itself to long-term relationships. You can’t have a healthy relationship without trust and open communication after all, whether or not you’ll find that on a forum who can say?  

I love this point and it's also the reason i only do LTR for relationships built around bdsm. The trust needed isnt a day 1 thing. It's built over time and it also strengthens  the relationship along the way. Plus I don't want someone to give me all their trust day 1 either. I want to earn it from you.

All that said no op havent found anything but I'm new the the site and not in a rush either. 

Posted
My boyfriend and I have been dating since September 2023. LTR and long distance. We met on Fet. It started slowly at the beginning of September with talking about how we would be able to play and see each other and before the end of September we were dating after our first meet. You have to be real with expectations and limits and such.
Posted
I had a Dom on here for months until the distance became an issue for me. He ended up with one of my friends, after they both talked to me, and now happily reside together in England. She could handle the distance. They’ve been together over 2 years. It can and does happen.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I was in a 9-year relationship with my sub, which I found on another BDSM site... it ended June '23 . The ltr exists and is truly the most beautiful friendship and loving bond we all can AND should have
Posted
Distance is key. It’s hard enough to find that perfect fit before you add BDSM in. Now you’re looking in a lot more smaller haystacks for one needle. Long distance is hard, so focus on on those closest to you, some compromise may be in order. In the past I’ve had some luck using non kinky sites to find submissives by simply putting it in my bio. It makes a decent conversation starter. Best of luck in your search, just know where your limit of compromise is, and don’t allow yourself to go beyond that.