The protocols of being face fucked

Buildingblocks23

Posted
Agree it before hand and get a towel down if you're worried about the mess. I love a girl throwing up on my dick but it's not for everyone. I can live without as long as those eyes and make up are running and there's plenty of slurping. If your into punishments then a face slap with a hand or his dick is always a good move.
Posted
I would say that an agreed signal is agreed prior to having your mouth full. Then it may be a case of ease back for a moment until the urge to vomit has passed. Or again if agreed beforehand let it happen and suffer the the consequences. As we everything prior discussion and agreement is needing before any act s that both parties are agreed as to the outcome
Posted
Too far is how much you say is too far , simple as that
If you’re not into the vomiting don’t do it
And agree this beforehand
It is possible to really *** on vomit , not safely either
If you do like to do such things
Use bucket or basin
It’s not my cup of tea but each to their own
You can’t be swallowing vomit in my opinion
Have fun stay safe
Posted
I can’t hold vomit i’ll barfff all on the cock rinse off then go back to sucking slurping and gargling ready to swallow that heavy ass load 🙃🤪
Posted
First steps really are to talk about it before you do it - like that you can establish the signals: double tap on left leg or palm up etc.. then it becomes a team activity and includes stuff like consent convos & prep like warming your throat, using natural lube (coconut oil) etc

Also, we found it helpful to warm up first which includes me not thrusting for example

Good luck. Be safe
Posted
Just make sure you swallow all the semen! lol
Posted
My gag reflex kicked in just reading this 😱 I think a prior conversation is needed to agree a protocol but do be careful because vomiting could actually cause you to ***. I salute your dedication!
Posted
I think a little tap on the hip would do it and the face fuck can be broken up with a few face slaps before continuing, but obvs you’d need to sort out the code beforehand
Posted
Have had a woman throw up on me, very suddenly. This was the first time meeting each other, cnc scene, but we talked extensively as we could about boundaries, do’s/don’t’s. I called the safe word to stop, asked if she was ok but she was startled/embarrassed. I got her a towel and water, spare toothbrush to clean out her mouth, offered to put her clothes in laundry but she declined. I took a shower while she cleaned herself. We cleaned the chair together. I asked what she wanted to do once we were cleaned and reset and she wanted to have sex instead of facefucking so we did

Main point is with any partner new or old we must communicate and show a reasonable level of care regardless of normal or scene oriented sex. We had two safe words established prior to playing (pause and stop). Scene stopped, back to normal humans, and I just wanted to make sure she was ok before resuming anything. So that’s my experience, hope this helps in some way
Posted
Is there a universal protocol for such matters? Of course not because its very much an individual matter.
What are your limits. What are theirs. Then you both, together, figure out what's acceptable and follow that agreement. No one on the internet can advise on this but plenty will see it as an opportunity.
Posted
Like anything else you have a limit that you set for yourself. You don’t want to throw up? That’s your boundary. In this case I use safe signals instead of safe words. Mine is a double hand tap. That means stop. If I double tap my hand on a dominant it needs to be treated as a safe word and everything stops immediately.
Posted
Very much dynamic dependant..communication has to be key here and thoroughly talk through what you are both happy with limit wise.. personally I've been with women who get embarrassed and all play stops and I've also been with women who get annoyed that I stopped to check if they were OK lol
Posted
I was with a partner who did not respect my boundaries in this. It was a turn off for me, and made me not want to participate. He liked to hold and ignore my signals to stop. I like breathing, it is an essential component to living. Breath play is NOT my thing, though it is for some. I love cock worshipping, but I want to enjoy the giving as much as he is in the receiving. Gagging and what not is part of it, but to the point of vomiting, is a bit much, in my thoughts anyway.
Posted
Clean it up and be punished for being a disgusting whole!!!!
Posted
Establish some kind of signal beforehand. If your hands are free two taps on my thigh or something like that.
Posted

As others have said, there are no protocols, however, you should agree in advance what is acceptable AND the way you communicate you need to stop.  Safewords or safe signals, what's important is both understand and respect them.

The pre-scene negotiation should include not only your desire to partake but any limits that may influence that changing.

Posted
Thrive through/ get a towel and clean it up.
FetMyLife
Posted
Agree before hand but always have a safe signal. Often things that you think might really turn you on don’t when they actually happen. It’s also important for both parties to have that power. If one of you isn’t into it but the other is then the one that’s uncomfortable always calls the shots. I’ve been puked on by girls that loved it and that hated it. After care when it happens is very important. It can be very embarrassing as well and physically uncomfortable.
Posted
Personally, the sound of a woman gagging on my cock makes me throb and makes me fucking go insane, but usually a tap will do but at the same time there’s some women who hold themselves together better than the other and after they gag, they want you to keep going and going and going and going and then stop
Posted
As with anything in this community the protocol is what you and your partner decide they are. For me I usually tell my partner three quick taps with whatever freehand they have and I will stop and check on them. As for the limits that's up to you to figure out what you can handle and what you can't.
Ceejayuk
Posted
While I enjoy face fucking, Ive not had a sub thus far who enjoyed deep throating, so for me I avoid trying to make them gag, while it has happened, I've not had vomit involved, usually a tap is all that is needed if they want a break/breather.