SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
50 minutes ago, Crazy4D said:
I have visited ppl that have these icons but don't know how to "collect" them.

You will see the option to give the icon where it says they haven't got one and you tap it. Yoh will need to recollect your icon the same way you found it

Chloebear
Posted
Clue 7 - oooh who dat? Dat you! Oooft, new hawtness!
Posted
15 minutes ago, Aksailor47 said:
What day are we on?

Day 3 and today will be Day 4 soon

Posted
This is my first time doing this treasure hunt thing and curious on what I have to do. Can anyone help? 🤧
Posted
4 minutes ago, Dom_seekingsub26 said:
This is my first time doing this treasure hunt thing and curious on what I have to do. Can anyone help? 🤧

If you scroll up all the clues are posted.

You need to explore various features of app or website and find the icons.

Posted
Day 5, Grid 8, Clue 1 - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app
Posted
10 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

If you scroll up all the clues are posted.

You need to explore various features of app or website and find the icons.

Thank you I appreciate it

Posted
Day 5 - Clue 8 - Grid #8 - Cipher to lead the orchestra
Posted
Day 5 clue 8
You can be one of these on a train
Cho Cho
Posted
This is cool
Posted

Where can I find out how many tiles have been posted?  Seems like the clues bar is not a 1:1, e.g. one clue per posted tile. If I'm wrong, please correct me as I've scoured the site and do not have (as of today) 8 tiles. 

Kinkylatinaxo
Posted
On 4/2/2024 at 11:49 AM, Redwinefan2020 said:

Apparently I found 3

lol same I was so confused at first😂

Posted
I'm not sure how this works
Posted (edited)

Look in every page AND every link in every page. Every square is the same size. So far, I've found the first two rows, eight tiles. A couple of them are in links of main pages. This doesn't take long to fly through pages if you know keyboard shortcuts on a computer. 

When you see a "tile", double click on it. You're taken to the main page of the Treassure Hunt showing you where that tile goes. 

Edited by BCox
added clarificaiton
Posted
I feel so lost how do I find one?
Posted
5 hours ago, BCox said:

Where can I find out how many tiles have been posted?  Seems like the clues bar is not a 1:1, e.g. one clue per posted tile. If I'm wrong, please correct me as I've scoured the site and do not have (as of today) 8 tiles. 

Yes 8 icons have been released so r

Posted
3 hours ago, brooklyn617041 said:
I'm not sure how this works

You have to find small square shaped icons. All you need to is to explore the various features of the app or website and find the icon

Clues are posted if you scroll up

Posted
3 minutes ago, fairyquinn said:
I feel so lost how do I find one?

I have just given you your first icon and you can follow the clues

The best way is to explore the various features of the app or website and find the icons.

Posted
Anyone got the hints for icon 4,6, and 8
Posted

Here is what I do...

I use my computer for this - Open every page in a separate tab. Sweep through that page for a "tile". Open every link on every page and sweep for tiles.  Double click on a tile and you're taken to the Treasure Hunt main page showing you what you've found. 

Posted
Here you go 8 clues as of today
Day 1, Grid 1, Clue - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue - This is where you would know if you are status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it
Day 3, Grid 6, Clue - no random person can reach out to you if you set your range
Day 4, Grid 7, Clue - put different angle poze so people know what they see is what they get

Day 5, Grid 8, Clue - Everyone must understand and adhere to this or you could be ban from his app
Posted
Woah, how much nicer is it when the icons are actually released in grid order! 😂😎👍