Jessica's Mistakes: Part 3

Posted (edited)

He would have his fun soon enough, and so he remained with his hands behind him on the sheets, keeping him propped up while her hands cupped his face. She kissed him so softly, their lips clicking and faces turning over each other, and her hands dropped to rub the bulge of his trousers. She grinned, giggling into his mouth, and pulled away to wipe the saliva from her lips. Her hands rose to lift the hem of his top and he aided her in removing it. The way he sat, his abdominal muscles were tensed to keep him upright, and she bit her lip at the sight of his brick-like stomach.

Her breasts were now able to rub against his chest, tightening the bulge in his trousers, but she slid down between his legs and undid his belt. She tugged his trousers down, bringing his trunks with them in haste to get a taste of his solid penis, but he grabbed her by the hair and she looked up at him.
"Not yet. Get back up here."

She obeyed and straddled him, grabbing her breasts and putting on a show for him until he pulled her in for another kiss. Without looking, eyes closed at their dancing tongues, he moved her hands to his sides and played with her breasts himself. The warm, plump skin was so smooth in his palms and he pinched her nipples, provoking a groan that passed from her nostrils to his. But he was not done, squeezing them tighter and kissing her harder. She hugged his face against hers, kissing him wildly, and began grinding her slit over his solid shaft. At the sound of her moaning he pulled her away.

He flipped her onto her back, pinning her hands into the sheets so that her hair splayed across the bed, and she giggled again. He fetched the bottle of honey and squeezed lines over her breasts, trickling down her cleavage and around her belly button. He finished at her clitoris, pooling a slick patch of golden liquid over her slightly hairy mound. She gave just enough resistance against his body for him to enjoy the struggle, and she fidgeted in anticipation of his wild jaws on her body.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
18 minutes ago, Kay- said:

Oh my 😍😍 yum

I would message you but you have filters that prevent it. I appreciate your comment, thank you

Posted
Just now, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Hmmmm, honey 😋

Originally I had intended for part one to start with,

"Honey, I'm home."

Posted

What a delightful read 😍 

Posted
15 minutes ago, kitty-1982 said:

What a delightful read 😍 

Thank you. Hopefully you have read parts 1 & 2 as well?