Jessica's Mistakes: Part 5

Posted

His hands were on her hips, pulling and pushing with such animosity that she buried her face in the sheets to scream. Her fists clenched the sheets, her body jolting aggressively with his thundering pelvis, and her throat roared with intense pleasure. He too grunted like some wild ***, huffing through his flaring nostrils as powerful sensations filled his legs and drew heat around his groin.

He leaned down over her without breaking his rhythm, now reaching under to grab her left breast for more purchase. Her left hand came to meet his, helping him squeeze her breast and claw at her skin. It stang, with red lines dragging across her chest, but she loved it. She pulled forwards as he pulled away, and pushed backwards as he came ramming in. She realised now that she had been holding her breath, and felt embarrassed by the noise that exploded from her gritted teeth. The sound sent a shiver of happiness through him and he slapped her ass, provoking a squeal. Her forehead pressed into the sheets for support and her right hand flew backwards to touch his pelvis. She wanted desperately to slam him harder against her body, but her arm was too short.

“Please, Sir! Harder! Please!”

His left hand went from her breast to her throat, bringing her hand with him, which now clung to his forearm. He then lifted himself up, dragging her face off the bed and tugging on her hair with his right hand. It hurt so much, with her lungs burning and her scalp stinging from his fistful of her hair.

“YES!” she screamed and spittle flew from her mouth from trying to breathe. He pounded her harder, letting go of her throat and once again clawing at her breasts. His right hand pulled her hair down, her head tugging backwards, and then his right hand was buried between her legs and she gasped with a whole new flood of ecstasy. She whimpered, now so full of pleasure that she could not make a sound. Her eyes clenched shut and her lips sealed tightly shut.

The problem was, she had disappointed him, so being the sadist he was, he was now going to disappoint her. He slowed down.

“Please! Sir, don’t stop!” She breathed heavily, chest heaving beneath his grip, but he growled into her ear.

“Bend over.” She obeyed, still breathless, and without a word he inserted the tip of his penis inside her anus. He did it slowly, for he did not want to cause her any genuine discomfort, but nonetheless she grimaced and clenched the sheets to help tolerate the ***. His hand gripped the back of her neck, tightly like a predator not wanting to release it’s prey, and he buried her face in the sheets. His tip was in and she was in ***. Good. No Safeties being used.

“Good girl.” His body filled with delight, seeing her entire body tensing as he drilled deeper inside her anus, nice and slowly to draw out the ***.

“I endure for your pleasure, Sir.” She sighed deeply, hissing into the *** while trying to relax. Her arms coiled against her chest, her fingers squeezing her breasts to tolerate the ***, and he leaned down on her neck while steadying his left hand on her rear. “Good girl. Just like that. Remember your Safeties.”

His bush was skimming her rear now, and he leaned forward to cover her mouth with his palm. He stopped pushing, so close to burying himself fully in her ass.

“Take a nice deep breath for me. There we go.” He thrusted and she screamed.

Posted
16 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

!!!!

You wait until part 6. Things are going to become very clear

Posted

You never disappoint, you're becoming a guilty pleasure 😊

Posted
2 minutes ago, kitty-1982 said:

There is nothing guilty about enjoying an erotic story. Jessica, on the other hand, is about to become very guilty indeed

Posted
4 minutes ago, kitty-1982 said:

@kitty-1982 you have message filters that prevent me from messaging you privately. Would you be kind enough to rectify that, please?

Posted

1 hour ago, DanteReign said:

You wait until part 6. Things are going to become very clear

25 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

There is nothing guilty about enjoying an erotic story. Jessica, on the other hand, is about to become very guilty indeed

*swallows*

• 2 months later...
Posted

Very jealous of Jessica right now

Posted
1 minute ago, white_rose said:

Hot damn!!! 

1 minute ago, white_rose said:

Very jealous of Jessica right now

Once you finish it, I recommend reading Blond To The Harem, if you do not dislike polyamory.

Posted

Thank you. I do not dislike polyamory. 

Posted
Just now, white_rose said:

Thank you. I do not dislike polyamory. 

You have message filters that prevent me from messaging you. I have a question for you, if you would not mind messaging me first, please?

Posted
1 minute ago, DanteReign said:

You have message filters that prevent me from messaging you. I have a question for you, if you would not mind messaging me first, please?

Thank you for pointing that out. Message cumming. 

Posted
Just now, white_rose said:

Thank you for pointing that out. Message cumming. 

Ooh, you naughty girl.