Starting to wear nappies

AEB_00

Posted

It's something I'd really like to get into, but I'm not sure how to start it? Any advice?

Posted

I don't wish to seemingly oversimplify this.

But.

It's not too difficult to buy adult-sized nappies.   Buy some.  Put one on one day... then see how your day goes from there.

Posted
The first time I'd advice peeing in your nappy / diaper while sat over the toilet or in the shower cubicle because it's highly probable it'll leak. Trial and error in terms of your general quantity of pee and the nappy capability.
Posted
easiest thing is to pop out to boots or similar shop and grab a pack. boots do their own either pull up style or ones with tapes and while they are not the best they are easy to get hold of for trying out. id recommend just trying a small pee to start with, if you hold too long and let it all go then wet shoes are the only outcome. oh and if your too embarrassed to get them yourself, plenty of places sell online and deliver discreetly. and above all else, have lots of fun ;)
Posted
If you're with someone who appreciates your nappy fetish then have them put you in your nappy. Then start drinking together. Beer is good. When you need to go, just go. When your partner needs to go, hold the front of your nappy out for your partner to piss into. When the nappy is starting to drip and can't hold any more, your partner's piss should be dilute enough to be like warm water so he can piss in your mouth. Hold his cock between your lips and have him piss while you drink it all down. There's a unique intimacy in being someone's toilet. Wearing a nappy is just the start!
  • 1 year later...