My Fantasy

Cv****
Posted
The night is long and the vibes are strong. As the conversation gets deeper, I ask if you're up for a challenge. Your mind is hesitant but your voice says "Yes" in a questionable tone. Not knowing what the night brings, you follow me into the bedroom. As we lock eyes I tell you to remove your clothes. As you're slowly undressing, you hear the sound of a zipper being opened. Curiosity gets the best of you, so you look over in my direction. Only to then be blindfolded, your eyes are now set on the darkness of the abyss. I take your hand and walk you to my bed and have you lay on your back. At this point, anxiety and excitement run through your ***, all while your heart is starting to race. Your mind wonders. That's when you feel something soft cover your wrist. And within a split second, your other wrist is covered. The room is silent, no words have been spoken. The sound of your heartbeat is the only thing that can be heard by your ears. Only then do you feel your ankles being locked to an open leg spreader. The sound of my footsteps are now heard walking away from the bed. Wondering what you got yourself into starts to creep in, your thoughts get more vivid. You wonder if you made the right decision, only to realize, you need to give up total control. Your mind says no, your body says yes. That's when you feel a tingling sensation slowly go from your ankle down to your thigh. Something so light and gentle, yet so unfamiliar. What you soon would realize, was a feather.As the tingling slowly increases, your body starts to get goosebumps. The feeling intensifies, as you feel the tip of the feather slowly caress your pussy. Slowly going up and down, tickling your clit. At this point, your mind goes off to the abyss, as your body relaxes knowing what is soon to come. As your breathing gets shallow, the feather makes its way from the navel to your breasts. I slowly glide the feather around your areolas, and watch your nipples get hard. That's when you feel the tip of my tongue sail around your nipples as it gets moist from my saliva. Your pussy starts to get moist. Just when you think you know what's about to happen, you feel a pinch on your nipples. Not too tight, just enough for the clamps to stay in place. I whisper in your ear "the games have just begun". I start to kiss your breasts down to your warm, moist pussy. I tease you as I slide my tongue up and down, and tease your clit. As your legs are in the air, strapped to a bar with nowhere to go, you hear a faint humming/buzzing sound. You know that old familiar sound. Is it an egg? A bullet? Hitachi? Either way, you know you'll enjoy every second of it. As the low vibrations start to pulsate your clit, you feel my two fingers slowly slide in making a "come hither" motion. Juice is dripping from my fingers to my palm. Your breathing gets shallow, a warm feeling rushes through your body. As my fingers start to pick up speed, your legs start to quiver. That's when I remove the Hitachi, and place my left palm above where my fingers are. I push down to create some pressure as my fingers are massaging the g spot. Small whimpers and moans start to be heard and your legs are up in the air. As my fingers move faster and faster, you start leaking like a faucet. The whimpers get louder and louder. The breaths get shorter and shorter. And you moan "I'm gonna cum!". I remove and rub my wet fingers across your clit until your pussy is pulsating, legs twitching and body quivering. Your eyes roll to the back of your head. Only then your body erupts into a full blown orgasm. As I admire the orgasm, I look down to see you squirt, leaving a puddle between your legs. My mind races with excitement, I tell myself, the night has just begun.
wh****
Posted
Very enjoyable. Thank you.