How Much Leather is Too much Leather?

Phoenyx

Posted

At fetish events, how much leather, latex, or PVC is too much?  Would be interested in hearing a few opinions.  If you're a real leather addict like me (Damn, do I love to wear it!) you may tend to push the limits, from time to time.  But, if fetish clothing isn't really your thing, then how do you decipher that enigmatic "dress code".

Sometimes, "Low Key" or "The Understated" is the best way to go.  For example, check out my profile pic at left (you can click it, to get a better view on my profile page).  What did you see?  Most likely, it was just my eyes, and those leather gauntlets.  The message was clear.  You probably never noticed that I'm wearing just an old pair of sweats and a grubby tank top.  The focus was where it needed to be.

Of course, sweats won't likely get you past the door.  The point is, that one or two simple items may be all that you need.  But, it you really want to go all-out, that is fine too.  How do others feel about this?

Posted
On 11/18/2019 at 8:19 PM, phoenyx said:

At fetish events, how much leather, latex, or PVC is too much?  Would be interested in hearing a few opinions.  If you're a real leather addict like me (Damn, do I love to wear it!) you may tend to push the limits, from time to time.  But, if fetish clothing isn't really your thing, then how do you decipher that enigmatic "dress code".

Sometimes, "Low Key" or "The Understated" is the best way to go.  For example, check out my profile pic at left (you can click it, to get a better view on my profile page).  What did you see?  Most likely, it was just my eyes, and those leather gauntlets.  The message was clear.  You probably never noticed that I'm wearing just an old pair of sweats and a grubby tank top.  The focus was where it needed to be.

Of course, sweats won't likely get you past the door.  The point is, that one or two simple items may be all that you need.  But, it you really want to go all-out, that is fine too.  How do others feel about this?

It's never to much but sometimes switch it up to other 

Posted

On 11/19/2019 at 12:19 PM, phoenyx said:

What did you see? 

Actually I noticed your hair first.  As for how much is too much, I'd say understated is my preference - a subscription to Grandma's maxim of 'less is more'.