North country BDSM community

ro****

ro****
Posted
Hi fellow kinksters! I am relatively new to this world and facing some issues exploring my kinks living in upstate NY. I am a person of color and feel that most people in the North country are used to meeting other white people. I feel that people find it tough to fully trust me as I am from a totally different background and culture. On the other hand, I have met people who loved to get to know me and experience something exotic. I have also been on the lookout for some kink friendly groups, but have been unsuccessful. Is there anyone on here who could help lol?
Cu****
Posted
Try going to Fetlife.com, they have a lot of information about specific kinks, groups you can join in your area and usually you can find things going on in your area. Munches (get together with other kinksters, usually something vanilla, but good place to meet like minded people. I also find there are a lot more people close to me on there. Coming from a small small town, it is easier to find play partners and just more of what you are looking for. It is a sex sight and most pics are nudes.