Its seemingly impossible to find a woman in

Posted

New Jersey who is into watersports.  my dream is to find a pretty and fit last who is into peeing herself in front of me or better yet while sitting on my lap.  My ultimate dream is for that woman to sit on my face and pee.  Nothing turns me on more than a woman peeing.  Is my dream unrealistic?

Posted

It's not unrealistic - but your approach has to be realistic.

I feel I've just typed similar - but if you are in a situation where you lead fetish first it becomes off-putting as people feel you're more interested in the fetish than the person.

It's a fairly negative trait because it makes people feel like they're being used for your fetish.  This is something it's important for you to also look beyond. 

Posted
5 hours ago, zayasunday said:

-email address removed-

Good morning Zaya, may I ask where you live?

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I don't feel replying publicly to bots helps.

Ya, thanks bro, but I am not a bot.  Although it seems 90% of all profiles on this site are some kind of scam. 

Posted

no, but the deleted profile above very clearly was.

I dunno, I've not really had problems with scams as such.  Granted, all dating sites attract somewhat of a bot or chancer, but they're usually easy to spot 

Posted

Every profile on this site I have made contact with has been a scammer of some type.   I think the only real ones are the ones with the green check mark (verified) and of course they are all findoms.

Posted

anyone with a financial interest needs a € sign, so this should make it clear who is seeking paid time.   

The best approach is to always combine online with real life - meeting friends both on and off line certainly enriches your knowledge and boosts your chances. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

It's not. I find getting drunk with a woman then bringing up fetishes in conversation and get them to tell u what is the most dirtiest thing they have done 90% of the time they admit lots of drunk then u say I love scat and keep telling them how much fun it is then gets them thinking into trying it. Last two women I've been with have only got into it to try it and the one now will do it when I ask. Normally txt them while they at work get them horny for when they get home. My wife shits in my mouth and pisses in my mouth never use to do it until she met me, now she's really dirty and loves watching me dressed getting fucked and sucking cock and let's me out dressed for fun as long as I tell her what went on when I get home