Nipple play

Posted

I am massively into nipple play.  Last year I was on a business trip and staying in a rather nice hotel when, by chance, I met a lady who I discovered shared my interest.  How we discovered that will have to wait for another time.  After that initial meeting we continued to meet several times a month in a swanky hotel during her lunch time.  The clandestine nature of the meetings added to the excitement.  In fact, I’m not sure I even know her real name.  Over a glass of champagne we share an hour of bliss.  Ladies, if you enjoy nipple play, you should explore such a relationship.  

Posted

Love to have my nipples played with for hours. Would happily meet for lunchtime nipple sessions with someone who was into that. 

You didn't say whether you were playing with her nipples, she was playing with yours, or both ways? 

Posted
Lunchtime nipple sessions are a fantastic idea! 🥂
Posted

White Rose, she had the most sensitive nipples that went very hard in my mouth.  She told me her pussy ‘tingled’ when I played with her nipples.  I’m sure there is a nice, discreet hotel in/near Bournemouth where you could experience similar pleasure.  😉

Posted
2 hours ago, white_rose said:

Love to have my nipples played with for hours. Would happily meet for lunchtime nipple sessions with someone who was into that. 

You didn't say whether you were playing with her nipples, she was playing with yours, or both ways? 

White Rose, she had the most sensitive nipples that went very hard in my mouth.  She told me her pussy ‘tingled’ when I played with her nipples.  I’m sure there is a nice, discreet hotel in/near Bournemouth where you could experience similar pleasure.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Tom1975 said:

White Rose, she had the most sensitive nipples that went very hard in my mouth.  She told me her pussy ‘tingled’ when I played with her nipples.  I’m sure there is a nice, discreet hotel in/near Bournemouth where you could experience similar pleasure.

Yes, there is. My nipples are tingling in anticipation. 

Posted

I’m sure there are lovely, hard and very sensitive nipples on those gorgeous breasts.  I like to start with a soft make up brush that I use to gently brush around the nipple and then....

Posted
7 minutes ago, white_rose said:

Yes, there is. My nipples are tingling in anticipation. 

I’m sure there are lovely, hard and very sensitive nipples on those gorgeous breasts.  I like to start with a soft make up brush that I use to gently brush around the nipple and then....

Posted
26 minutes ago, Tom1975 said:

I’m sure there are lovely, hard and very sensitive nipples on those gorgeous breasts.  I like to start with a soft make up brush that I use to gently brush around the nipple and then....

please do go on! my nipples are very sensitive. I do love a good nipple-gasm

Posted
5 minutes ago, white_rose said:

please do go on! my nipples are very sensitive. I do love a good nipple-gasm

...softly kiss your entire breasts, especially around your areola, avoiding touching your hardening nipple...

Posted
Just now, Tom1975 said:

...softly kiss your entire breasts, especially around your areola, avoiding touching your hardening nipple...

you're a legend. people often forget the other parts of the breast! 

Posted
Just now, white_rose said:

you're a legend. people often forget the other parts of the breast! 

Not me.  With me you get the full service 😉

Posted
5 minutes ago, Tom1975 said:

Not me.  With me you get the full service 😉

6"2 as well. You'd get a crick in your neck with me. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, white_rose said:

6"2 as well. You'd get a crick in your neck with me. 

Don’t worry.  The lady I mentioned was not very tall.  I would sit on the edge of the bed and she straddled me.  After our last session I discovered my trousers were soaking wet from the grool that had been dripping from her pussy throughout our session.  

Posted
22 minutes ago, white_rose said:

people often forget the other parts of the breast! 

How??!!! 🤦‍♂️ I know, it's a rhetorical question, but unghhhhh is there not enough information out there even for the novice to learn how important every spot is? I don't mean to sound so frustrated but I genuinely despair for the species sometimes 😂

Posted
10 minutes ago, Tom1975 said:

Don’t worry.  The lady I mentioned was not very tall.  I would sit on the edge of the bed and she straddled me.  After our last session I discovered my trousers were soaking wet from the grool that had been dripping from her pussy throughout our session.  

That would be a problem. 

Posted
Just now, Aranhis said:

How??!!! 🤦‍♂️ I know, it's a rhetorical question, but unghhhhh is there not enough information out there even for the novice to learn how important every spot is? I don't mean to sound so frustrated but I genuinely despair for the species sometimes 😂

Sigh. I know. I know. It's just a guy thing. Women know how to pleasure all of me. 

Posted
58 minutes ago, white_rose said:

That would be a problem. 

Yes, it was a little awkward later on the tube.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I adore my breasts and nippples teased. Just reading these comments has me tingling all over. It has happened yet. But I've been very close to orgasm with just some very very good breast play
Posted
1 hour ago, Saudela said:

I adore my breasts and nippples teased. Just reading these comments has me tingling all over. It has happened yet. But I've been very close to orgasm with just some very very good breast play

I love kissing breasts....my tongue gently touching the nipple and feeling it go hard between my wet lips as my fingers squeeze the other nipple......

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Just reading this post I'm just so hot... This is definetely my favourite obsession