Humiliating tasks

Posted

Do you like doing humiliating tasks?

Posted
Not really it's humiliating 😂 we do it for the pleasure of our dom to see them happy and pleased is the best even if we are left embarrassed 😊
Posted
For me being humiliated is part of the fun, of course I enjoy being humiliated
BeautifulKaos
Posted

For me, even though it's not always something we like or enjoy, we are still very eager and want to do it because of what is gained by doing so. A feeling of pleasure, and fullfillment, gaining power, knowledge and  strength of self, building a closer and stronger ties to our Dominant

Posted
I dont talk about it because it gives Him ideas!
Posted

Don’t really do ***. Just fun...

Posted

if by chance a sub tell me whats embarrassing her I will make sure I will use it at some point ;) 

Depending what it is I always say at the beginning nothing is personal and mean, its a play thing. especially name calling is one of the biggest trigger for some subs.

Posted

*** has always been a hard limit for me. It took me a long time to get over my self esteem issues and build my self confidence so i don't think it's my "thing"

That said, i've come to see why some people might like it.

Name calling is a part of it... i love Pirate calling me his slut yet i'd hate anyone else to do it. Is slut humiliating? Not when Pirate says it, is that the point? 

(Sorry.... i'm think typing)