Littles and mummies and daddies only event

MummyDaddyWanted

MummyDaddyWanted
Posted

Hello was thinking we could mayb get mummies and daddies and littles all talking in this thread to all get together to meet and mingle to get to know each other and mayb it would help each other to feel better and more confident about meeting them like helping mummies or daddies or both feel better about meeting a little for the first time and vice versa 

Posted

I’m very new to knowing myself as a little bit it definitely is a very strong part of my personality and interest. I brought it up the other day in forum and although it wasn’t ridiculed not everyone got it.....

i have been speaking to another little who has been very helpful and reassured me that my little will emerge in time and I shouldn’t be impatient (very difficult for me!). 

I’m in a relationship and we have started talking about the new dynamic which of course is a new dimension. My little friend suggested that we go on a little date and I love this idea and I think is something we will do very soon 🤗

I look forward to hearing other people’s thoughts and experiences. 

Fire 🔥 

Posted

I love this idea. There are different types of littles, Mommys and Daddys. I can be quite shy but it would be nice to have a space to talk freely. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I’m very new and starting to discover my inner little. Would love to hear from like minded people.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hey. Im a daddy or big if you like. I love the idea of meet ups. Im in Birmingham  and they do a thing here every so often but im nervous  about it. I dont have a little but would love to have one . I would love to chat with bigs and littles i think it would be cool to get ideas and understand rolls and dynamics for good relationships. 

Posted

I know meeting my little for the first time was both exciting but nervous for me even though I'm daddy even daddy's lack confidence in themselves at time but I'm glad I did for I have met the most amazing little girl who one day I hope to one day marry and every day I love her more love you lizzie yes this is a good idea

babygirl_tinkerbelle
Posted

I'm a newbie but have always had an interest in being a little, I'm in London and have no clue where to start so would be up for  a meet up

Posted

Very interested I'm west midst weekend daddy x

Posted

I is in Yorkshire and would love to make little friends near me 😃

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Am a very playful little boy who seeks mummy or daddy to please

• 1 month later...
Posted

Looking for Littles or chat to guys looking too 

babychristina980
Posted

I am a ltitle looking for a daddy 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey everyone, such a great idea. Hope to chat with you all. I’m Paul, i’ve always had DDLG fantasies but it’s difficult to find prople to chat with. You run the risk of freaking people out. Or they get the wrong idea. 

Babyleanne
Posted

Hello everyone I'm babygirl Leanne looking for mummys and daddy' I'm in Kent I'm disabled in wheelchair full time cannot walk I'm incontinent always in nappys and plastic panties and babygrow sucking my dummy in my mouth all day 

Posted

Hihi

I'm 24 my names Kirsty and a im little from Teesside
 I love anything geeky, marvel and star wars are my favourite at the moment. But im also very much a girly girly i love anything pink and sparkly. I'm looking for friends more then anything at the moment

Posted

This sounds like a really lovely idea, so let's see...  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hi there, im AB and would like to chat to others.  Feel free to send me a message x:baby:

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I've been a little for some time I've been on fetlife and all I seem to find his guys who find me cute and want to fuck me all I want to do is find someone honest and find someone who is actually generally looking for a little boy