The do's, don't's and MUSTS of Anal Sex!

saphy

Posted

So for all those anal Virgins out there who are curious and ready to explore....what's the best course of discovery? 

I approached  this topic with Kinksters in the fetish.com lobby and I guess the 'normal' points were raised.

~ extremely efficient personal hygiene

~ lube

~ being relaxed and comfortable 

~ and protection 

But suffice to say, during a scene theres transitions from ass to pussy and ass to mouth...now personally, I'd rather not taste my ass but it seems to be something that's widely acceptable...is there a specific kink link to this fetish? 

***??  ***??  Control?? 

What drives the need for ass to mouth play? 

Posted
As long as you are keeping up with hygiene you dont actualy taste anything, i tend to use durex flavoured lubes for anal as they taste and smell nice, A2M isnt really that bad, i love swallowing a strawbery flavoured load after a hard session
Posted

As with other aspects, there are no set rules and largely dependent upon the individuals involved. IMO the important factors are: consent, safety/hygiene and fun.... not necessarily in that order. Hope this helps.

Posted
I am no expert with the final point.. but i guess it is the idea that the person will intentionally do the most filthy thing in a bid to please. In addition to your raised points.. you did not mention anal douche directly.. you did imply hygiene... they are for anyone experimenting the most efficient way to clean everything inside.. you can also get relaxing gels for the anus which may make the experience better..
Posted

I think it is *** for my sub wife, I will finish in her ass and she will go to clean me up and say things like “I’m just your cum sponge”. I enjoy the soft slow oral afterward.

Posted

Hygiene element is very important, I am still wary from going from anal to vaginal or anal to oral, still change protection when going from one to the other.

Flavoured condoms for oral, without spermicide...spermicide damages taste buds, you need them later for when the relationship progresses or if you like to taste the delicate elements in life.

Enemas are your friend for cleaning, personally I still use a condom...both boys and girls can get infections...clean up afterwards.

I learned the hard way in my early days when it came to anal, try anal play first, let things relax, go low and slow with as much lubricant as you can get your hands on...more positive the experience the better...key is to relax and work together to find comfortable positions.

Just like most things in BDSM, Anal can be a pleasure or ***; pending on the situation. Avoid anal for punishments, until partners are confident and comfortable with each other...same message "go low, go slow".

Take care and have fun.

Posted
On 04/02/2018 at 9:55 PM, saphy said:

So for all those anal Virgins out there who are curious and ready to explore....what's the best course of discovery? 

I approached  this topic with Kinksters in the fetish.com lobby and I guess the 'normal' points were raised.

~ extremely efficient personal hygiene

~ lube

~ being relaxed and comfortable 

~ and protection 

But suffice to say, during a scene theres transitions from ass to pussy and ass to mouth...now personally, I'd rather not taste my ass but it seems to be something that's widely acceptable...is there a specific kink link to this fetish? 

***??  ***??  Control?? 

What drives the need for ass to mouth play? 

I'm very attracted to anal sex and have tried a couple of times, but it seems that although very aroused,  by the time when full insertion is about to happen I tense up so much to make it very difficult for the penis to fully penetrate me and the couple of times it did it was just too ***ful to be enjoyable 

I quite enjoy some *** and I can get a reasonably large didlo/anal plug deep in my arse for a considerable amount of time. 

Any tips to help me enjoy anal sex 

Posted

Wow guys!  Thanks for the impressive responses! Equally all full of valuable information and even further questions...#letsgetanalright! 

Kudos to you all 👏👏👏 xxxx

Posted

im sorry but i no. if it goes up my bum it doesnt go in my mouth or my pussy. maybe its my ocd  an germ thing kicking in

Posted

Rubaray an interesting dilemma between anal play and anal sex...many people treat these as similar, but they aren't always the same.

Anal play usually but not always involves objects and anal sex involves flesh...usually when flesh is involved there is a higher level of intimacy and anal sex still considered as a taboo.

Not sure if this helps, but first times and later becoming accustomed to something new is preferred with a partner that will match your pace and allow you to communicate and communicate with you. Play with fantasies if one thing, play in a relationship is another...there is no set path...only do what feels right, when it is right for you...don't worry if this is a limit for you...we all have limits...if it is a limit accept it...you don't need to push for a result in everything or every time.