Strapon advice

Slaveofnorth

Slaveofnorth
Posted

Seeking some mistress advice how to tell mistress my interests in strapon and pegging anal etc

any mistress with experience ?

Posted

I'm not sure I even understand what you're asking?

can we try again with both hands on the keyboard

Posted (edited)

There are a lot of different kink/bdsm activity checklists that you can get online which allow you to not only say what you know you like, but what you’re interested in exploring, what doesn’t interest you and what are hard limits.

Focussing on only one activity is a very narrow and doesn’t give a Dominant a bigger picture view of what they can incorporate into a scene. Saying that, if you have certain kinks/activities that are a ‘must’ in your dynamic, that needs to be negotiated and agreed upon too.

All this should be discussed in your initial negotiations. Introducing a ‘must’ activity after you’ve submitted can have a big negative impact if it’s not something the other person is interested in. 

So - looking at your question, how to introduce the fact you have a particular kink? Well I’d hope the person you’re talking to is open about discussing all kinks, whether or not they want to do them. By doing the checklist and giving it to a possible Dominant, you can then go through line by line discussing all activities so you know exactly where you both stand. What you need to think about is what does it mean if the Dominant you’re talking to doesn’t want to do what you do.... 

Theres no fault if two adults in the negotiating phase recognise they aren’t a match and decide not to go further. Remember this isn’t about just any partner, but finding the right partner for you both to grow together. 

Heels 👠👠

Edited by Deleted Member
MistressWhilplash
Posted
Well you just did. Clear communication explaining mutual boundaries, within an Active Control Framework are the way forward. Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
Posted

I suggest You Rub your pussy and squirt

• 5 months later...
Posted
On 3/31/2018 at 11:50 PM, MstressWhilplash said:

Well you just did. Clear communication explaining mutual boundaries, within an Active Control Framework are the way forward. Mistress Whipplash Ma'am

Love to serve you mamm