Spanking play

Switchboykeith

Switchboykeith
Posted

Something I allways wanted to do is play without roleplay just otk bare bottom spankings but in a switch session I mean how fun or erotic or even difficult is it to put someone over your knee after they have turned your bottom bright red?... anyone ever done this?

Posted

Spanking anytime, if you are both switches ... Everytime you turn over lead more spankies occur ...

Posted

I switch and love to spank and be spanked - but... I think sometimes, while that sounds nice in reality it's if you can get in the mindset to change roles which not everyone can... and of course, depends on how hard you've been spanked.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Its hard to be dom and sub when it comes to spanking because some one very soon enjoys the power more then the other

Posted

I enjoy being top or bottom when being spanked. Went to Tampa Tanners meetings years ago, men found it odd I like being bottom ... "Even in the realm of the forbidden, some things are forbidden ... "

Posted

I love role playing.I fantasize about a spanking contest between two women, like game of Horse (basketball). There is something arousing about skipping all the preliminaries and GOING FOR IT! fast and hard.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Ive done switch spanking with an old girlfriend its amazing to spank each other taking it in turns till both got red bottoms and horny as fuck it ends in amazing sex 

• 3 years later...
Posted
On 4/22/2018 at 5:19 PM, Switchboykeith said:

Something I allways wanted to do is play without roleplay just otk bare bottom spankings but in a switch session I mean how fun or erotic or even difficult is it to put someone over your knee after they have turned your bottom bright red?... anyone ever done this?

Yes, I wish I got spanked with bright red cheecks again.

• 4 months later...
Spankme-6054
Posted
Love the idea of switch spankings then to bed to fuck
Posted
Yesterday at 02:27 PM, Spankme-6054 said:
Love the idea of switch spankings then to bed to fuck

That’s fun to play with especially having it red

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm abdl little and submissive by nature soo strictly bottom being spanked is a need for me to enter into and being kept in that headspace! Giving up control to my Dom/s is my greatest need I'm masochistic and love to be disciplined belted or otherwise until I'm crying like a baby and begging my Dom/me to stop! It makes me feel small and ***! D/S is a strong component for me! I also love pet play and being humiliated by my Dominant in a private controlled situation like at home in front of other lifestylers!