Switchboykeith

Spanking play

Posted

Something I allways wanted to do is play without roleplay just otk bare bottom spankings but in a switch session I mean how fun or erotic or even difficult is it to put someone over your knee after they have turned your bottom bright red?... anyone ever done this?

• Like 1
SotaZero
Posted

Spanking anytime, if you are both switches ... Everytime you turn over lead more spankies occur ...

• Like 1
eyemblacksheep
Posted

I switch and love to spank and be spanked - but... I think sometimes, while that sounds nice in reality it's if you can get in the mindset to change roles which not everyone can... and of course, depends on how hard you've been spanked.

• Like 1
Posted

Its hard to be dom and sub when it comes to spanking because some one very soon enjoys the power more then the other

Posted

I enjoy being top or bottom when being spanked. Went to Tampa Tanners meetings years ago, men found it odd I like being bottom ... "Even in the realm of the forbidden, some things are forbidden ... "

Posted

I love role playing.I fantasize about a spanking contest between two women, like game of Horse (basketball). There is something arousing about skipping all the preliminaries and GOING FOR IT! fast and hard.

Lee47
Posted

Ive done switch spanking with an old girlfriend its amazing to spank each other taking it in turns till both got red bottoms and horny as fuck it ends in amazing sex