Anticipation

Posted

I've been harassed to put this up, so please be kind.......

I wait on all fours, naked, blindfolded and gagged as commanded. Sat waiting for my master to come home. My Sir seems to be a little later than usual. But time always stands still when your senses have been removed. I wait patiently,  the anticipation builds in my body and mind.  What time is it?   Has he been held up in traffic? Is he taking his time on purpose?  Is he building up the tension? Is this punishment?  My mind races as my breath deepens. I hear him. My master is home!  I breath in the deepest of breaths as I smile.  He enters the house, closes the door. He opens the front lounge and sees me there. On all fours, greeted by my arse first, proudly raised. He says nothing. I hear him walk around me. I feel his stare.  I hear him remove his belt. I grit my teeth and hold my breath and wait in an anxious sexual state. I feel his power around me, my dominant, my all powerful Sir. My pussy dripping in his presence. Where is his belt? What will he do with it? I pray he'll do nothing but I want that he'll do everything. He refuses to speak to me and I can’t speak to him. The room is quiet but for my breath. My anxious breath, panting beneath his power. I hear him stroke his belt. My arse and pussy clench. There's a pause. He runs his belt across my arse, I flinch. I hear the disappoint in his breath as he exhaled. I close my eyes tight. I hold my breath. I know what’s coming........ He leans across my head, down my back and places his hand on my arse. Lifts his hand and...... Whack! A very firm spank. He admires his rosie mark as he gently stokes my arse. 
Silence again as he pauses. I hear him thinking....”What shall I do to my bitch?” his thoughts almost transparent to me now. 
He wraps his belt around my neck, holds it tight as he restricts my breath. He feeds the belt through the loop and holds my head up high. I can’t breath. I cough for air. My Sir releases me , drops the belt and commands “don't move".  He leaves the room. My heart pounding and my pussy dripping I’m alone, waiting for my Sir.   I hear him walk the stairs, enter the bathroom. I hear the shower. I just wait. The punishment to high to even think about moving.  I wait. I hear him enter the lounge. I’m where he left me, exactly how he left me. I wonder if he’s dressed. I want to say “I’ve missed you Sir" but can’t. I do give a cheeky wiggle of my but, like a bitch welcoming her Master home. Still not a word spoken.  He approaches me, kneels firmly behind me, holds his belt. I have nothing to do but wait. A firm spank and he pulls my head up high.  My spit dribbling through my gag like a rabid dog. Dripping off me like a dirty bitch. My Sir yanks on his belt as he rams his delicious cock hard in my cunt. Constantly raising my head with his belt to see my strain and rabid spit drip from my mouth. He spanks my arse with every deep hard thrust. My arse stinging,  my throat hurting he fucks me harder and deeper.  His cock so deep inside me, I feel it in my stomach. The *** overruled by the pleasure. My Master rams harder, faster and deeper. He feels my cunt pulsate. He knows I need to cum. He keeps going. Not letting me cum he feels my juices run down his cock and balls.  Harder and deeper he pounds at my cunt. I feel ***, I feel pleasure but most of all I feel his power. I want more.  My breath restricted, my pussy raw and pulsating, my Sir pounds me like the bitch I am. I scream through my gag. I cry through my eyes. My pussy pleads for more. My master fucks me harder, deeper, faster until one last thrust and he cums hard. I feel his precious spunk spurt into my cunt. It feels amazing.  My Sir removes his cock. Strokes my very sore rosie arse. Releases me from his belt. Wipes my mouth, Strokes my hair and kisses me ever so sweetly. “I’m home baby girl, have you missed me?”.......... 

Posted

Great! I could feel the tense directly!

You were a good baby girl.

Posted
This was an enjoyable read... To say the least. I felt like I really related to the Master, and so it easily aroused me. I would be interested in reading more of your work, if you have any?
Posted
You Are a mmm good girl aren't you beautiful
Posted

nice read Kat well done. Looking forward to the next one.

Posted
Wow, when are we to expect the next part of the story? Great read x
Posted

It took a bit of doing to convince you to post this Kat xx i told you they would love it good job xxxx

Posted
Me too.. Maybe next one he will be rougher and *** your face and chest
Posted
Can't wait for next long fetish story ..be dirty and kinky in all
John123456-8309
Posted

Wow kat that is fantastic it had me riveted  write some more  write a novel it gets a 10 from len xxxxx

Posted

Wow that certainly got me sat on the edge of my seat - more please xx

• 4 months later...
Posted

Why would you wait to be harassed for posting something as good as this. Please post the next one as soon as it finishes. Can't wait...