FWB too shy for foot fetish

TonyF009

Posted

Hi all I’m new to this site by I’m seeking advice. 

My current FWB is too shy to do anything in the femdom fetish realm of sex. I try telling her and showing her my interests for her feet, but it makes her very shy and that makes me feel uncomfortable. She tells me she likes it, but never does anything to be dominate.

i just want to have someone who dominates me and rubs their feet on my face and I can’t find anyone :(

Any advice on how to handle this? 

Posted
Oh Tony, I feel for ya. I am going through something very similar with my guy. I am no quitter, believe me- but I have stopped with the “subtleties” and have literally had myself in shibari knots when he got home and he just looked like he didn’t know where to begin haha. I think what it boils down to is some people have it in them and some don’t. That doesn’t mean give up because you never know til you make the push- but it doesn’t make them “wrong” if they simply can’t. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Posted
Talk to her explicity about trying this then ask her if it’s ok to find someone who’s willing to do these things to you she may just say yes and then you have everything you need
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 11/1/2018 at 2:07 AM, Frankie160 said:

Oh Tony, I feel for ya. I am going through something very similar with my guy. I am no quitter, believe me- but I have stopped with the “subtleties” and have literally had myself in shibari knots when he got home and he just looked like he didn’t know where to begin haha. I think what it boils down to is some people have it in them and some don’t. That doesn’t mean give up because you never know til you make the push- but it doesn’t make them “wrong” if they simply can’t. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you!

For Tony - I agree with what Frankie says! Some are kinksters with matching fetish and some aren't. No different to vanilla or kink in the first place. My gf is still a huge beginner into kink, but I've kept trying and read how soft to push it and when not to. I've kept trying and she's more and more enjoying how much pleasure and enjoyment she gives me this way, and so is warming to it slowly.

Posted

I'd love to meet a lady that would let me worship her nylon clad feet.