Welcoming a new Dom

BadPet

Posted

Hi there, I am looking for advice on how best to introduce a new dom to the world of kink. He is very interested, but I think he is worried about finding the right level of firmness... how do I reassure him and make him feel comfortable experimenting with different levels ***? I am made of pretty hardy stuff and have no concerns of my own, I just really want his first experieces to be positive so that he feels free to really let loose and express himself.

Posted

If he does not show the aptitude to be a Dom then unfortunately he won’t understand the dynamics of what you are needing, the people involved in our various lifestyles know it’s not just tie-flog- fuck but a deep complex interaction, both mentally and physically 

Posted

Give him time. Dominants need time to learn and adjust just like anyone else, encourage him by telling him how much you're enjoying what he's doing. Feedback really helps when learning about different levels of anything

MistressMettle
Posted
Communication is key. Make sure he knows that you want this and that you are enjoying it. It can be hard for new Doms to get over the cultural conditioning and guilt of hurting someone. I would start at the milder end and make sure you not only remind him that you are enjoying it before and during play but also afterwards. He might need reassuring after play that he's not a monster for wanting to inflict *** and reminding that you are enjoying it. As he gets comfortable you can build up to more intense play.