Good term for a mix of mistress and friend

SlaveXYZ

Posted

Hello,

my Mistress is also my friend and we are looking for a good term to call her. We think that calling her Mistress or Goddess isn't the right term for our relationship because it is more than just the BDSM part.

If anyone has a good idea, I'd be very grateful.

Posted

you could just for for "Miss"

but equally, it can just be her name.  There's at least one high profile lady I can think of insists on her name and despises Mistress

Posted
I'd say avoid tag names outside of a scene and lean more towards a random nickname that only means something to you both. Like for instance a pet name for a toy, etc, thats used on you. that way when you share the name in public, it adds to the excitment build up as well. I named a pussy "minky" once between us, always a smile when we heard it out and about !
Posted

Me lady 

Queen

Madame 

Aura

Xena

look for American Indian power fem name too...

Posted
Totally get you on this, I despise the name mistress myself. One that I became very fond of is 'your highness'. Queen is good too 😉👑👑👑 also went for 'Alpha' and 'Freyja' in the past. Freyja referencing to the Norse goddess of sex, fertility, love, gold and war.
Posted

Maybe just make a list of every name you know and cross off the names you both dont like. I know its a bit crude but it will get you the result you desire... 

Posted
In a previous relationship we just went for the formal version of her name (everybody else used a shortened version) and an informal version of mine. This did become "amusing" as it was decided I was a bit of a doofus, not my words. Drew+doofus=Drewfus. It was also quickly adopted by all of her friends, who thought it was hilarious. Pretty sure none of them really knew why but one of them did like to pat me on the head so was never 100% how secret it was...