How many times a day is normal

Posted

Is there a normal or even maybe set number that is regarded as maybe acceptable amount of times you have sex a day I struggle when I don’t have at least 3 am I just neady spoilt or dominant / it’s never ever ***d even though I’m quite dominant 😏although there’s few I do have some boundaries /when I say ***d I should say concensual 

Posted

normal/acceptable

as many times as you and your partner consent and are able to

Posted
Don't let movies fool you. And it also depends on what you call a session. You could have sex once a day but fuck 4/5 times a session. I know it's a cliché but if you or your partner have been working your might not have the energy to have sex even once never mind 3 times a day.
Posted

Find it hard to understand exactly what you are asking for?

Are you talking having sex with another or are you meaning masturbation?

As for the 'norm' - for who?

The norm for someone who has sex regularly will be higher than someone who rarely has sex - are you wanting to know the average of those people?  OR are you asking form a kinda physical / medical point of view as to how much the body can take.

Difficult to answer and sure i aint got a fecking clue.

Posted

There's no normal amount. If it's affecting your ability to function then i'd worry but otherwise knock yourself out.

Posted

Online Munch forum The place for all things non-sexual

does too much sex make you blind to the point you cant read?

• 2 months later...
Posted

I like sex that last all day.The best weekends are when i end up a total mess.Can't walk,leaking like a sieve.Perfect.