I don't think my dom is interested anymore. Should I leave or get a new dom?

Wallflower101

Wallflower101
Posted

I've been a part time dom for quite some time now.  In the beginning my dom was very strict and possessive. He always wanted to know what I was doing during the day and wanted me to become close to him.  If I didn't contact him for a while he would get mad but it's okay for him not to keep contact with me for days on end. We used to do routinely/daily things but now he doesn't ask for them. We did have  ups and downs but we solved them and moved on. Our talks have dwindled and he seems less enthusiastic. My dom and I have meet several times but now he never talks about meeting.   I'm getting frustrated and I don't wanna waste my time anymore. I don't know know what to do or if I want to continue.  I haven't done anything that would make him change his mind or anger him. 

Posted

Dominants can be funny creatures and communication is key sometimes.  

I think an ultimatum that starts "do you wish to still proceed this relationship..." is in order.  And if the answer is no, you have your answer, if it's yes - then spell out your frustrations. 

Posted

I have struggled with this myself, it is so hard when you get the feeling that someone is losing interest in you and your submission....but it might not be the case!

My advice would be to confront him with the evidence you have and see what he says but for that you have to be ready and prepared to hear the answer. 

Relationships naturally plateau at times, it’s not always a negative thing but it can make us feel insecure. 

He’s not a mind reader, he can’t help you feel better about this unless you tell him what’s going on. 

Good luck - I hope it works out well for you