The switch (Part 1)

Posted

I watch her round pert tits bounce gently and slowly in front of me. I have no idea how or why I ended up in this situation, but here I am. “such a good boy” she says teasingly as she firmly pulls the back of my hair down, raising my head to look into her eyes. I let out a loud growl, albeit muffled by the ball gag. She stops grinding herself up and down my exposed shaft that’s been  fitted with a tight cock ring. “Behave boy, I don’t want to hurt you just yet”. Her hand slides down the side of my face. I give her a steely gaze which she bats away effortlessly with an evil teasing smile. “aww, little boy is annoyed with me”. I am a bit, and I am still trying to get out of these restraints, although it’s difficult when the cuffs are behind my back. She has me in this chair, half of me is fighting while the other half wants to give in to her, but I refuse to let it be easy. She returns to grinding, all I can feel is her underwear tracing up and down my cock, one hand gripping my hair still and the other arm d***d over my shoulder.  “You WILL be a good boy for me today” she states. She lets go of my hair and my gaze falls back to her chest. She does have an amazing figure and watching her is making me want her. She unexpectedly digs her nails into my shoulders drawing the first muted moan from me. “hmm, you like that don’t you boy”. I was lost admiring her body but being bought back to reality sharply has me pulling at the cuffs again. “There’s no point in struggling” she digs her nails in again drawing another moan of ***, “You are my toy”. She pulls my head forward crushing it against her chest, holding tightly as she scratches down my neck. Fuck that’s a deep scratch.  

• 2 months later...
controlled-little
Posted
im not dominant at all but.... wow... >.<