Does Asexual Fetish/ Asexual BDSM exist?

Posted

These questions has popped in my mind yesterday. Could asexual fetish exisit? Is Asexual BDSM a thing? Are there asexual fetishists? 

For example, they are turned on by feet, but aren't attracted to their owner. Or it could be an object fetish.

Posted
Since fetishes involved sexual emotions I would say no!
Posted

People can be into kink without it being sexual. In fact, Pirate knows people that are asexual but enjoy kink so I'd say Yes to Asexual Fetish and Asexual BDSM being a thing.

Posted
On 1/26/2020 at 7:05 PM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

People can be into kink without it being sexual. In fact, Pirate knows people that are asexual but enjoy kink so I'd say Yes.

What about the sexual variant. Where you're turned on by it, but it isn't a person. Does an asexual fetishist exist?

Posted
15 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

People can be into kink without it being sexual. In fact, Pirate knows people that are asexual but enjoy kink so I'd say Yes.

Kinky yes not fetishist as its the definition of it. 

Posted

I stand corrected.

I've learnt something...

Fetish is sexual. Kink isn't (necessarily)

Posted

Errrm, technically a fetish doesn't have to be sexual, it can be something you really love, for example an astrophile loves stars and astronomy, can be classed as a fetish but a non-sexual one 😁

So asexual fetish is possible as is asexual BDSM.

Posted
7 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Errrm, technically a fetish doesn't have to be sexual, it can be something you really love, for example an astrophile loves stars and astronomy, can be classed as a fetish but a non-sexual one 😁

Tricky question. Does the op mean sexuality resulting of it or not? 
You could have an asexual fetish such as object etc.. but the result is to have a sexual gratification or being sexually aroused by it or to the extreme can only have sex with that fetish.  
this is why it’s always confusing between kinky and fetish. One is a behaviour and the other a sexual psychological deviance. You can’t separate sex with fetish. But being kinky can just stop at the like for the scene for example. She likes to be tied up in ropes.... but she’s wearing clothes 🤷‍♂️

Posted
But I might be wrong 🤷‍♂️
LittleMissNat
Posted

Yes. sexual fetishes and kinks exist. Asexual BDSM exists.I'm asexual. I have a multitude of fetishes and kinks but I have absolutely no desire for sex in the slightest. I am an asexual fetishist.

Posted
Just now, LittleMissNat said:

Yes. Being Asexual can completely have both fetishes and kinks. I'm asexual. I have a multitude of fetishes and kinks but I have absolutely no desire for sex in the slightest.

Thank you for your answer.

May I just ask, what does it actually mean to be asexual? I've always thought it's not being attracted to anyone. Or is it just a lack of sexual desire?

LittleMissNat
Posted
That varies from person to person. Like most of the terms in alternative lifestyles. To some it means not having any sexual desire. To other it mes not wanting an intimate relationship. But for me it strictly means I have no desire for sex. Play with me. Touch me. Beat me. Build a intimate relationship with me. But No sex. Of any kind.
Posted
11 minutes ago, LittleMissNat said:

But for me it strictly means I have no desire for sex. Play with me. Touch me. Beat me. Build a intimate relationship with me. But No sex. Of any kind.

Please, forgive my nitpicking. When you say no sex, you mean oral sex (done to you) and fingering too?

LittleMissNat
Posted
Oh please ask questions. I love educating. Especially as you ask so respectfully. Correct. I mean none. I don't like it in any form. The closest I like is clitorical orgasms. No penetration. What's so ever. In any hole.
Posted

well after reading for about an hour regarding the asexual world its possible for one to have fetish. mea culpa.

its a very complex world and learn they is different form or degree of asexuality. some will have sexual  contact and other never. some would masturbate once a month other once a year....

good question SVC

Posted
On 1/26/2020 at 9:22 PM, LittleMissNat said:

Oh please ask questions. I love educating. Especially as you ask so respectfully. Correct. I mean none. I don't like it in any form. The closest I like is clitorical orgasms. No penetration. What's so ever. In any hole.

I'm glad you accept my curiosity. I like to gather knowledge, to avoid misunderstanding in the future. I am interested to hear asexual fetish and asexual BDSM exists. 

I don't have any more questions at the moment.

I believe in fairness, so if you'd like to ask anything, I'll gladly return the favor.

• 3 weeks later...
Needtofacefart
Posted

I'm going to tell you a very quick story. When I was 19, I worked at a Metabolife booth in the mall. One of my female customers also worked in the mall at one of the department stores. Men constantly hit on her because she looked like Veronica from the Archie comic books. Well,  I said to her one day Listen, you never say yes to any of the men who ask you out. Why is that? She said I'm asexual. I was young and naive so I said Wait, you don't want to have sex with anyone? She said no, I don't. Then she said I am asexual but I am really into getting a good foot rub. Like, really into it. I told you this story because it was my 1st experience with anyone asexual and she was an asexual fetishist. Since she had an obsession with getting a good foot rub, that means you can have every kink or fetish you want. I hope I was helpful.

Posted
1 hour ago, Needtofacefart said:

I'm going to tell you a very quick story. When I was 19, I worked at a Metabolife booth in the mall. One of my female customers also worked in the mall at one of the department stores. Men constantly hit on her because she looked like Veronica from the Archie comic books. Well,  I said to her one day Listen, you never say yes to any of the men who ask you out. Why is that? She said I'm asexual. I was young and naive so I said Wait, you don't want to have sex with anyone? She said no, I don't. Then she said I am asexual but I am really into getting a good foot rub. Like, really into it. I told you this story because it was my 1st experience with anyone asexual. Since she had an obsession with getting a good foot rub, that means you can have every kink or fetish you want. I hope I was helpful.

Very helpful indeed. That's what I wanted to know. Thank you for the answer.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

yes they can! I'm actually grey-ace and the only thing I'm attracted to is my kink, and it has nothing to do with genialia or "sex" in the traditional sense. I'm an asexual fetishist.

Posted
21 hours ago, CampFire said:

yes they can! I'm actually grey-ace and the only thing I'm attracted to is my kink, and it has nothing to do with genialia or "sex" in the traditional sense

Great. Thank you for your answer.

• 4 weeks later...
AdrianGoodBoy
Posted

As a kinky asexual, I would like to point out that sexual libido and sexual attraction are two different things.  While some ace folk are sex-repulsed, some still enjoy sex; they just don't feel sexual attraction to specific people.  Thus, someone who is asexual can be into as many kinks as the rest of you, since they can in fact enjoy sex. Asexual BDSM and Asexual Fetish are totally a thing.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I've had a several months kink relationship with an asexual agender, so yes it's possible. When we spent time together I was asked to play with armpit hair and it turned us on a way that's really difficult to explain.