Masquerade Treasure Hunt

Jo****

Posted

masquerade treasure hunt .png

Hello all! Thank you for all your participation in the Masquerade Treasure Hunt. It's been one hell of a party, right!? We have some winners... hold tight. Congratulations to @quietlysure from the English-speaking site, and @BlnPuppetmaster and @sailery from the German... you have been crowned winners. But also a huge shout-out, as ever, to @PixieDust@lil-monster and @Liam52for being so helpful and sending people lots of masks – you have some points coming your way! Keep it kinky guys ;)

Unmask the true kinkster inside. Don't hide the real you 🎭

You are cordially invited to the Masquerade Treasure Hunt. Leave your cloaks at the door. Stalk the shadows of the Fetish.com ballroom to find the 28 kinky masks hidden around the site. The event starts promptly on February 10th, and we request your attendance until March 8th 2020. Each kinky mask acquired by your honourable self with earn you 20 points. If you're feeling generous, you can send a kinky mask to a fellow attendee in the Masquerade Treasure Hunt chamber. You will be rewarded for your admiral contribution ⚔️

You can either battle solo to be crowned the winner, or help your fellow patrons with hints on where the kinky masks lie 👑 If you're one of the three most active guests to succeed in the quest, you'll be upgraded to VIP and a sensuous surprise will be bestowed upon you.

We await your arrival in the winner's hall. No RSVP needed.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Here we go again :grin:

Clue # 1  Knock Knock who's there.....

Posted

Here we go yet again!!!!!! Clue #1 check out who's been perving at you!!!!! 🧐

Posted

Clue#1. Who just had a sneaky peak at you ! 

Posted

Been viewed, return the favour the way oasis described

Posted

ooo lovely a new hunt.. ty guys for the clue 

Posted

Clue # 1 who is that minx checkin you out?

Posted
Just now, 69diningout said:

Can I have the clues to 6 n 9 ?

This is a brand new treasure hunt, so there is only one Mask available and as such only one clue,  new clues will be left each day a new mask is released over the next 28 days 

Posted

And there's me thinking I had an American admirer

Posted

Where is it ? I went to Who viewed me butt its not there

Posted

Didn’t realise there was another hunt - thanks to whoever gifted me the first mask ☺️

Posted
4 hours ago, ***akamiguwa said:

Where is it ? I went to Who viewed me butt its not there

I have gifted you one, so now you have the first one 😊

Posted

Eek so excited 😆 I love the treasure hunts 

Amorous_Domination
Posted

New here, Thanks for giving me the first mask!!

Posted
2 minutes ago, Floggingthadolphin said:

New here, Thanks for giving me the first mask!!

Your very welcome and welcome to the site 😊

Posted
Just now, Snakee said:

Thanks for the mask 😁

Your more than welcome,  and welcome to the site 😊