wet n wild ;)

sub_Kay

Posted

Share some of your crazy play experiences! Id love to hear from my fellow waterbabies ❤

Posted

Put my dick into her ass and filled her up with my piss, all the while she was gagged with me pulling her hair and spanking her.

That or the first time we sat in the shower and she peed on my chest before I put her on her knees and did it all over her face before finishing with some down her throat and got the best bj of my life.

Firm_Handed_Daddy
Posted

I took a submissive girl on a date..we went for cocktails and then off to a pub for beer..she let me lick her out in the beer garden of a city centre pub which was hot..After licking her orgasm..I Told her she wasn't allowed to use the loo..I made her drink another two pints of beer..by know she was quite desperate but I still refused..we left the pub and she was really struggling, her face was a picture..we walked round the corner heading towards Sheffield's main drag when on the street corner she hitched her skirt up made half an effort to pull her already sopping knickers down and pissed everywhere soaking her panties and filling her shoes..I stuck two fingers up her pussy and fingered the piss out..she finished just in time to avoid getting caught..we jumped in a cab back to mine by this time I was equally desperate for a piss so, I got her on all fours in the shared alleyway to my house and pissed all over her puckered arsehole whilst she fingered her pussy..I soaked her new dress with my hot piss..this time we got caught by my neighbour so we rushed indoors and spent all night fucking... That was a highly memorable first date lol 😂

Needtofacefart
Posted

My last boyfriend enjoyed my fetish so I asked him what his was. He wanted 2 things. A blumpkin and he wanted to give me the golden shower in the shower. I said that sounds fun. So first we did the blumpkin. Then we got in the shower. I got on my knees and closed my eyes. His warm piss flowed all ober my face and tits. It felt really good.