Women and Watersports

FetishKing69

Posted

Why is is so difficult to find a women who enjoys watersports? I only ever see this listed as a limit on everyones profiles. Not sure why as its incredibly hot so long as its done/planned correctly with someone you have trust with. Ladies please weigh in.....

Posted
Because not everyone is into the same things is the simple answer.
The more detailed one is that it's still a relatively taboo thing, and whilst you may find it "incredibly hot" not everyone will, nor will they be persuaded by your saying it is.
There are also those who will be put off by any sexual act being some kind of tick list item for any prospective partner.
Personally it's something I've never done, and until a few years ago was a limit for me, though now I understand it a little better am open to trying with the right partner, but I still wouldn't have it as an item I am seeking to happen in any messages or on my profile etc
Perhaps a better way to approach it than the way you have (which in itself may put people off from responding for *** of any that do receiving an instantaneous PM asking for it - not saying you will but others might view/use it that way) would be to write a post explaining what for you is the joy of it and educating on the "done/planned correctly" front - may open the conversation up a little more.
Posted

it's not difficult to find  a woman into watersports.  

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Perhaps its the country and area I live in but I have never been able to find anyone.

Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Hello! One here lol Not hard.

Posted

Ha ha awesome stuff....let's clarify, hard in my area of the country. 

Posted
Forget which area of the country you are in and am unable to check but I just did a search with "watersports" selected as an interest to match and came up with 15 women who have it selected within a 200 mile radius of me - which I am pretty sure from memory overlaps with your area.
May of course depend how far you are willing to travel, but it shows there are those out there with an interest if you look - and that's just those who actually show it as a like on their profile, many don't for *** of getting demands for it from random men.
Posted
34 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Forget which area of the country you are in and am unable to check but I just did a search with "watersports" selected as an interest to match and came up with 15 women who have it selected within a 200 mile radius of me - which I am pretty sure from memory overlaps with your area.
May of course depend how far you are willing to travel, but it shows there are those out there with an interest if you look - and that's just those who actually show it as a like on their profile, many don't for *** of getting demands for it from random men.

I actually find them funny. Read then delete is my moto haha

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, LaylaNess said:

I actually find them funny. Read then delete is my moto haha

Ye its not hard finding people interested but it needs to be local for meets. 

Edited by FetishKing69
Posted

Some may not even know they are into it. Try other things first before unleashing the fire hose. They have to feel safe and comfortable.

Posted

the problem is kinda simple and you can swap out watersports for most other fetishes

I mean, obviously if someone lists it as a limit, it's a limit

But even if someone has it on their profile, they're going to want more in common with someone than "likes pissing" - and, sadly, watersports is one of the worst for weird guys who generally push women away with their fantasies; it's no wonder some aren't so open about it

Posted

Not hard at all. Maybe I'm just lucky, but the majority of the women I have been with for a couple of months or more have been into it. 

Jeez. Now I'm super thirsty and my GF is on a trip. 😢

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Personally I don’t mind giving but I don’t enjoy receiving. Had a few fun play dates
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Some are just dirtier than others. i love watersports but i don't know any other Trans women or cis women who love it like i do.

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

The OP is absolutely correct with his assessment. People are wrong to suggest that he's wrong.

I've been in this lifestyle for a long time. I've had a watersports kink for almost as long.

There is no doubt that watersports is seen as niche and taboo. Even here, watersports is coupled with scat. (A fact that bemuses me)

I've known dozens of women that are into watersports. I was once a part of a watersports forum.

I once conducted a poll in the aforementioned forum. If I can recall, only about 5% of the people there considered themselves kinky and interested in BDSM.

Therefore, 95% of the people in that site considering themselves as vanilla.

It's a strange stat.

I've only know a handful of watersports kinksters. Both online and off.

So yeah, I would vehemently agree with the OP.

Why is watersports seen as taboo and dirty? I don't know. Maybe because urine is technically waste.

Technically, though, urine is cleaner than saliva, it's also cleaner than cell phones, hot tubs, etc.

Posted
I’ve always found it to be extremely degrading which is why I love it. It’s seen as taboo since we’ve been taught that our whole lives so to fetishsize it makes it controversial.

But nothings hotter than pissing on a girls face while my husband fucks her
Posted
I really wish there were more females into watersports. Getting a golden shower and drinking pee straight from the source is one of my favourite kinks.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
50 minutes ago, Velicious said:
Does this include squirting?

Now that's a whole can of worms you are opening there 😁
There are those that believe squirting is just a release of urine and is not actually orgasmic, more a reaction to pressure being applied to the bladder from specific types of stimulation - then there is the other side that believe it is a form of orgasm and the fluid released is not wholly urine, if at all.
What the truth is is one of the great unknowns and is regularly debated on sites like this, as there doesn't appear to be any conclusive evidence either way.
So to answer the question, the first camp can and do see it as a form of watersports, whereas the other camp doesn't.
Personally I take the view that so long as it's pleasurable for all involved what does it really matter where it fits.

Posted
21 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Now that's a whole can of worms you are opening there 😁
There are those that believe squirting is just a release of urine and is not actually orgasmic, more a reaction to pressure being applied to the bladder from specific types of stimulation - then there is the other side that believe it is a form of orgasm and the fluid released is not wholly urine, if at all.
What the truth is is one of the great unknowns and is regularly debated on sites like this, as there doesn't appear to be any conclusive evidence either way.
So to answer the question, the first camp can and do see it as a form of watersports, whereas the other camp doesn't.
Personally I take the view that so long as it's pleasurable for all involved what does it really matter where it fits.

I have wondered where all that fluid comes from! And I’m here to tell you- it IS orgasmic. It does not smell like or feel like urine. At least not with me.

Posted
28 minutes ago, Velicious said:

I have wondered where all that fluid comes from! And I’m here to tell you- it IS orgasmic. It does not smell like or feel like urine. At least not with me.

Oh having borne witness to people that have I'm not disagreeing with you - as I said, what does it matter so long as all involved find it a pleasureable experience - sadly there are those that will argue till they're blue in the face that it's urine though, yet whilst studies have shown that it does contain "traces" of urine it's not been proven conclusively what it is exactly or that it's 100% urine.