Handcuffs/rope what's better

jo****

Posted

I know what I'm doing with rope and create instant designs from my mind and tie them on someone very quick. Cuffs are for people who may not know what they're doing with rope and it's very limited with that you can do with them

Posted

You cant compare. Ropes is an art by itself, the handcuffs is just a restraint game with good feeling metal effect. 

Posted

Rope. Cuffs are rigid. But also easier to get out of. I move my thumb into my palm and the hand becomes the same dimension as the wrist.

Posted

Rope.. Real cuffs can break a wrist in the heat of the moment.. Fetish cuffs break easy

Posted

I say rope. Handcuffs give my wrist a weird rough feeling I dislike

Posted

Personally I'm more a fan of rope because of the various things you can do with it

Posted

Depends, personally. If you like handcuffs but want something more skin friendly than metal, leather is always a go to, oil it with neatsfoot oil and its fantastic.

Posted

Handcuffs range in both comfort and safety depending on who made them. If you know how to use rope you can tie your sub safely and have a quick way to get them out if something goes wrong

Posted
On 2/12/2020 at 9:53 PM, jonathonray17 said:

What do you think is better

would be good if the op clarify of its police handcuffs or leather wrist restraints ? 

Posted

Cuffs for sure...
I prefer cuff bruises over rope burn anyday

Posted (edited)

It's entirely dependent on the situation.

Ropes can be more sensual, and give you a much greater degree of flexibility to bind your sub in ways that cuffs can't.

I wouldn't rule cuffs out entirely though. Cuffs are virtually impossible to escape from, unlike ropes which can be undone without a key, and they don't require the learning curve that ropes do. If you're into ***, imagine cuffing your sub, and making them do something rather compromising in order to obtain the key. Or, if mind-fucks are your thing, "lose" the key. It all comes down to your creativity, and what your needs are for your scene.

Edited by Man-of-Flowers