Any Kidnapping/Hostage subs?

We****

Posted

This is all about the thrill and obviously you miss that point. This is exactly why she want to do it, the risk, the danger, the unknown all the points you referring this is what she want to *** about. Of course she’s not going to do it blindly but by analysing someone profile and have a small chat you can be sure it will be done safely. 
but you won’t do it because of your past and that’s understandable, your trust threshold is on night level. 
I met few subs and play with them within two weeks of communication, they invite me at their home and they are still alive 🤷‍♂️🐺

Posted

I met Pirate within a couple of weeks, and as mentioned before, we played before I'd actually seen him.

My past isn't why I'm hesitant, or why I have trust issues. At least not with this.

*** play falls into RACK

I appreciate the thrill, more than you know actually but safety is essential, especially in this scenario.

Posted

One of my best experiences was being kidnapped by a couple of my previous play partners. It's very thrilling being handled roughly and brought to another location, and even more fun was being suspended in trees while they took turns making me cum in every way they could.
But there's also a sense of safety, or contentedness of not having to worry if I'm doing anything wrong, because I can't do anything in the first place.

Posted

As a 24/7 CNC owner, many CNC lovers enjoy *** fantasies with their partner which is why they ask for the CNC, my last CNC partner loved *** play.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I've a fantasy of being "kidnapped" and reverse gangbanged(FFFFM) by my Mistress and her female friends while tied up and gagged. Plus a dash of being ***d, pissed on and in general being toyed with(tickling, ear massage/licking, headpats and being called a good boy/cute.

• 2 years later...
Posted

I need a man to come take me