18+ Verification

Si****

Posted

I have spent quite some time trying to get verified as 18+ however even a picture of my face, with my white goatee, doesnt appear to do the trick.

Everytime I click something in hope that I've finally found the solution, I end up with the upgrade your membership by paying page.

I have tried contacting support but we all know they're as helpful as Nigel Farage in the EU parliament so I havent gotten anywhere.

Is this just a gimmick to make ***? Or is there an actual way of being verified as 18+ without having to hand over your credit card details.

Is the aim really to ensure that users are over 18 or are they just after ***?

Posted

Hi @SirPhileasFlogg To view all the explicit NSFW images and videos that members upload; first users have to upgrade.  Why?  As a free-to-use community website, ensuring that users are above age is a legal requirement.  Additionally, this process also incurs admin costs for us, which is why it is part of the upgrades.  It's certainly not a 'gimmick'.  Hope that answers your question.  Feel free to contact me, as I would like to know why you feel that support are not helpful.

Here are some FAQ's on the 18+ check, which incidentally can be found via the footer of the page. 

Best.