Is Coronavirus changing dating interactions?

ey****

Posted

Yes, lonely miss the contact,with sub.

Posted

..so much, I even bought myself some ropes for self tying ..and I'm a rope bottom 😂🤦‍♀️
Anyway - it's a difficult time for everyone and as usually you would still probably expect to be in touch with Y/your significant one.
And if you live far away from each other - it makes it even more difficult..
I would say the online way of keeping us all in orders would now be the case and pass or not the exams, keep us all together.
Sonplease make sure you talk, call, video, set up tasks, involve yourselves in everyday tasks as much as it's possible.
Stay safe, look after each other.
Just stay in touch. Any. ❤

Posted

No fortunately, @Sammyjo612 was already here when they said you have to stay put, oh what a pity 😈

Posted

Mind you there's a growing argument that the virus may of been here since beginning of December, as in Kent anyways there was a dry cough and/or raised temperature going around, and a couple of instances of doctors not knowing what it was,but who knows... 

Posted
9 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Mind you there's a growing argument that the virus may of been here since beginning of December, as in Kent anyways there was a dry cough and/or raised temperature going around, and a couple of instances of doctors not knowing what it was,but who knows... 

it might be a theory or argument - but it's false.

They can actually trace patient zero back to the market in Wuhan. 

Posted

True, but they are now finding some early cases that had no link to the market at all, and that they may even pre-date the market cases, 

Posted

Anyways, now it is what it is and all we can do is to deal with it the best that we can

Posted
33 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

True, but they are now finding some early cases that had no link to the market at all, and that they may even pre-date the market cases, 

are you quite sure?

I mean, they were worried when they found some cases they couldn't trace - but then when further investigations were put in place it was discovered just how many people showed no symptoms (see some of the studies in South Korea) so it is difficult to know just how it's spread in some ways. At least not until the antibodies tests are available.

Equally, the suspect cough from Nov/Dec - that was only really minor, so there were no severe cases, or deaths (because an autopsy would have been done) like we're seeing now.  It's probably best to assume they're not linked.

And... in the unlikely event that global science has this wrong.  It still doesn't stop that we're on lockdown for at least the next 3 weeks (and, I'm going to hazard doubling that) 

Posted

I'm imagining more than 3 weeks, we've yet to have the peak, I think I saw something about 20th June being when things should slowly get back to normal, I only caught the end of that on the news

Posted

On the upside if you need a dumper ,Aldi's will be selling them online on Sunday 😁

Posted (edited)

Oh boy, don't get me started with a more logic approach... :confused: :smiley:

What it changes?! Nothing at all for me. 
Fun fact, for the next 6-9 months i will most likely try some new mind games by coughing just with the goal to make the naive little plaything in front of me very nervous... :clapping:

Now, bring it on and throw your stones! xD :joy:

Edited by Deleted Member
qwertytothemax
Posted (edited)
On 3/24/2020 at 6:32 AM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

That said @eyemblacksheep i'm still getting the "i'm looking for a sugar baby, what's your hangouts?" 

@Sycc tbh, any chatting is welcome. Social distancing doesn't mean emotional distancing and for the love of God, stop stockpiling everything!

Edited by qwertytothemax
Posted

I'm not adapting. lol I am home. In general Im listening to the advice and for the first few days its ok but after that I see I'm becoming stir crazy! I game so that helps but in the back of my mind sits the potential loss of my business and income. Truthfully reality has only partially set in. I don't give up so that's not an issue for me however I don't know about the rest of the world. Deep I know but this is some deep shit we are in my friends. That said I still go to my site and check in. Still haven't found what I'm looking for but I got time. LMAO!

Posted

I'm doing ok. Been an eventful time, not just with the virus, but in my life too.

For me, the last few months have been a transformation. I stopped drinking, got a new job with a nursing agency that I start after a training day on 8 April so my *** was, with lockdown, was that I'd be alone, unable to work and that I'd start drinking again.

Work should go ahead as long as public transport remains in place for key workers and I have loads of studying to do before my training, I've not fallen back into drinking.

Saw a lot of pirate before this and although I'm gutted I'm not gonna see him for god knows how long (There's talk of keeping lock down in place until at least the end of may) and that we weren't able to plan getting together for a meet knowing this separation was coming up that helped a lot. We will just have to be content with being together virtually. We did consider doing the lockdown together, for various reasons, but after a few days of discussing it, thinking it through, exploring how we felt, what the risks were, we decided to stay where we are.

I'm writing a lot too, so much. I absolutely adore it. It's more than a hobby, or something I enjoy, it's me. I am a writer, that's what I do...

Thinking of training to be a therapist, not sure why I typed that here, random thought I guess.

Hardest part about all this is the lack of physical contact, fuck that's way harder than I thought it would be) but it isn't forever and absence makes the heart grow fonder.

The future? Think it's gonna get worse before it gets better. So many people are gonna lose so much but this could be the start of something good. Maybe mankind will stop being a dick. 

cautiousswitch
Posted

Not kink related but...

I'm using the time at home to make soup and have been reminded of why I don't like to cook with leeks.  Dirt always gets deep in under the first few layers.  It's hard to clean but just throwing that much away is a terrible waste.  Does anyone have any advice on an easy way to clean leeks?

Posted

Nurse with NHS is not alone but I do understand how isolation affects people so more than happy to chat about anything and everything if it will help anybody

Posted

......at home 24 hrs a day with somebody who has a zero interest in anything physical.
Now, it may have been like that for the last few years but at least we went to work etc and weren't in each others pockets the whole time.
I can't even surf on here like I used to.

And to think this could be it for another 2 months or so.

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Posted

I'm going crazy stick inside (on my days off) I work in a care home so I'm one of the lucky few that gets to still venture out to work, this isn't helping much I go to work I'm surrounded by people I come home my husbands always here.. I can't have alone time like I used to now for most your thinking ain't you lucky some are all alone but for me this is *** I like my days off alone husbands out I can go around the house do as I wish and not be interrupted if I want to dress up as a kitty and chase my tail I can if I want to lay in my pj's all day I can.. Now I always have someone in my face constantly I can't get no peace and to put the cherry on the cake I can't see Sir for some much needed stress release..! Not a happy kitty

Posted

The key for those who are feeling a bit of cabin fever is routine and self discipline.We all have a responsibility to try and keep our mental health strong aswell as defeating this virus.Excercise is the best anti depressant there is and we all have a mini gym at home if we look carefully.Routine,getting up early,not allowing yourself to slob around all day in your jimmys,find things to do,keep the mind active,all will help keep the mind strong.

Posted

Am I crazy to think it’s a good thing? Obviously not the virus but the opportunity to actually interact with each other in a deeper level, really engage each other and get to know the person before rushing to sexual activity

Posted

Completely agree with Donnykinkster routine and discipline to keep your sanity during these trying times have taken the opportunity during furlough to enrole on a couple of courses hopefully gym and personal trainer qualifications at the end of it plenty of exercise and learning to keep body and mind active

Posted

I agree with little_dark_princess, the time we are going through is a gamer changer but it does provide us with opportunities to behave in a different way that might be more fulfilling in the long run. 

classic_swinger
Posted

Well surviving single glad I have don't have to worry about a partner bringing it intoo my house. I can wait to get my kink on with someone.

Posted

yep; this is my point.  you can take organic time to get to know people without having to do the "hey; shall we go for coffee" and/or worrying that's too soon or dragged on too much.  you don't need to worry how fast or soon broaching play is and hopefully learn what makes folk tick

and if you're not speaking with anyone; there's certainly opportunities for self learning

Posted

Nothing changed much as far as comms concerned. But it challenges my patiente now, especially when my kitten tease me knowing i can’t punish her at the moment 😂! But as soon the green lights are on she will for sure scream red red red few times 🙈😜!