Where would I be classified?

Posted

Hello. I'm new to this site and I'm curious about what am I, where would I be classified? I like dominant and rough sex. I want to be held down, hair yanked, bitten, mild choking and mild spanking. I get turned on with dominant conversations - say please, when i tell you, ask nicely. But I'm not exactly submissive. I will tell him to "make me" and resist (to a point). I look at photos of submissive poses and none of them appeal to me, and the thought of being tied up, chained, paddled, etc, do not appeal. My ex-husband didn't fulfill my needs and now that I am single, I need...more. I don't think I'm a submissive but I obviously need more sexually than a vanilla relationship. Do I belong here? How do I find what I need?

Posted

You belong wherever you are happy.Someone with more knowledge than I once told me "labels"can be dangerous things and not all fit into one particular box.However from reading what you say in my limited experience yes you are submissive but with some bratiness thrown in,also you seem to fit into Primal prey quite nicely,you seem to crave the hunt and the hard control once caught.How do you find what you need??You have already started by posting this.Comment on threads,get yourself noticed and the messages will come.

Posted

@Kricket639 as @Donnykinkster suggests why worry? be yourself, I started on here as shy sub male.  Have you taken the Bdsm test that a lot of us have on our profiles.  It can provide some ideas for the inexperienced although shouldn't be taken too literally as you don't want to put yourself in a straightjacket 

Posted

Ahem..someone should help you out kricket...
If no one steps up ,I'll give it a a go ..it won't be brilliant..
But it help you know what you are...
Just doing some stretches and warm ups..

Posted

you can be a bottom without being a sub

and if there's a bit of resisting that could be a form of bratting 

Posted

I was debating on the term "domme bottom"

Posted

It sounds like as @eyemblacksheep says you are a bratty bottom.
I am a bratty sub.
But as others say, labels don't matter, just explain to those that you chat to or are thinking of playing with what you like and go from there the more you play the more you learn.....enjoy x

Posted
18 minutes ago, CuckoldDaddy said:

I was debating on the term "domme bottom"

this is probably possible, since the bottom is the one who gets penetrated there is nothing to prevent a dominant from doiung the usual D/s things and then ordering the sub to mount them if the Dominant derives sexual pleasure from being penetrated, they would still be a Dominant but at that moment also a bottom

Posted

Hi Kricket and welcome to Fetish.  Well girl, your trying to find your little piece or segment of this kinky life, and so you should because this life we lead is suppose to be fun, exciting and fulfilling.  One of the things you need to understand before fully looking for where you sit in the big scheme of things is that everything in this life is done to degrees, degrees of ***, degrees of ***, degrees of *** and so on.  Some need more than others, so you gotta sort of look at what it is you like.  You have already said you like mild spanking.  But there are many other things that are in this life that will in the end excite and get the juices flowing, so to speak.

So, do what your doing now, continue putting yourself out there, building contacts and trust with the members, and eventually select Safe Sane partners who will understand your concerns about activities and levels, and with Consensual decision making, try out various things.  Get a feel for them and see if they flick the switch for you.  Some activities you might have to try 2 or three times before you make a firm decision on whether they are likes and dislikes.

So as your journey train leaves the station, if I was you, I would be looking for a sort of dominant FWB type who will work through the physical with you.  Think back to ***age years when you began exploring and experimenting with sex, only your a big girl now and so your now in a different league.  There are many here to chat to about things, and should you have questions, simply ask.  At least you have an in with your bratty type behaviour, and your like for primal type activities, so work from there.  Enjoy your time here and in this life.  Oh the final thing to say to you is, progress at your comfort rate whilst your getting started.   

cautiousswitch
Posted

A bit of primal prey, a bit of brat.