Bouncing back

Posted
51 minutes ago, ThinkingNaughty said:

it is in our natures to be caregivers and to support others.

I think you are right. Looking after people or focusing on something other than ourselves ( a.i. Getting out of our own heads) sure does help. Does it take the sadness completely, no, but it is distracting. Keeping busy generally is a good thing anyway. 

Posted
On 5/19/2020 at 7:41 PM, SwanNoir said:

What if one day you are everything and the next day you are not? But you don’t know why? 

Unfortunately some people think this behaviour is acceptable and they steal your right to understand what, if anything you done wrong 💗

Confused_nevetS
Posted

I'm never quite enough for anyone, or at least I haven't been. I'm always looking to improve myself and finding at least one thing about myself to improve when I find myself in a situation where I have to pick up and move on helps. I ignore my problems often, but I try to realize that and keep moving towards being someone's one. There will always be those who I can't please. There will, in all likelihood, be more who find me less than pleasing. Just have to keep moving, as it's once we stop and let ourselves be brought down that we lose. Just keep moving forward and bring others up if it's possible.