How to approach in ABDL

Li****

Posted

When you are trying to find someone in an ABDL fetish to care for you, how would you come onto them?
I have had multiple conversations in ABDL forum and IRL but none are really working

Posted

I feel something to *avoid* is "I like you... look after me"

It's a problem in a lot of dynamics that effectively someone leads with what they *want* rather than what they *offer*

approach in ABDL forum by saying why you find them interesting is a good start

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Politeness and manners never go amiss. I find that to be very much lacking in online interactions so anytime someone makes an effort to get to know me first as a person (at least a little) before diving into kinks is appreciated. I don’t care if we match on every single kink on my list... if someone can’t hold a simple conversation about nothingness with me, I lose interest. My brain needs to be engaged before anything else is. 

Also, a general tip is to pay attention to how you’re constructing your messages. I rarely want to engage in a conversation with someone who mostly uses text speech abbreviations. It signals to me a lack of trying.

And just because someone is on an ABDL forum doesn't mean they're interested in you.

P.S. Please for the love of all that is good in the world... do not lead with your dick size. If it’s not requested, don’t offer it. 

• 10 months later...
Posted

That is a great question and very thoughtful feedback. I'm a DL and very vanilla when it comes to kink, currently attempting to creat a profile where I can make friends but not be all about my fetish.

• 9 months later...
Mommyelisabeth
Posted

Hi do you need a mommy to diaper you baby for real? Not just ABDL forum fun. 

• 3 months later...
Stillinplasticpants
Posted

Mommyelisabeth 

I would love to chat with you. I need to meet someone who would put me in diapers and change me. I wish I could see your profile but it has been blocked 

Posted
27 minutes ago, Stillinplasticpants said:

Mommyelisabeth 

I would love to chat with you. I need to meet someone who would put me in diapers and change me. I wish I could see your profile but it has been blocked 

the likely reason she was blocked was due to being a scammer, or requesting ***.