A Broken Master

MasterJohnny

MasterJohnny
Posted

I had a sub which i trained for 3 years.. she was so obedient and loyal at first, unfortunately I lost her to lesbianism cause she thought she had learnt everything to be a sub and also she wanted to switch to being DOM cause i trained he so well.. Trained her in almost every way you could imagine.. she spoke to of recent and she still refers me to her best master and she asks me some favor on how to tame her new found sub.. its so crazy thooo.. What she didn't know is that am so fragile and i fell in love with this sub but she left me to nothing..

Posted

Well, most likely, she was in just for the play, and not feelings. I also guess she has no idea about your feelings towards her.

Posted

So sexy! And so far away!

MasterJohnny
Posted

I told her about my feeling but she pretended to love me cause she was enjoying the way i trained her

Posted
56 minutes ago, MasterJohnny said:

I told her about my feeling but she pretended to love me cause she was enjoying the way i trained her

Then she just simply used you. Forget her. There will surely be another one who will be genuine with you.

Posted

I am sorry to hear that my friend but it’s the risk we all take here. Nothing is set in stone and a sub can go anytime she feel like, just like a Dom can. She might come back if you were so good for her one day. Let her try new things first. Go back to search a new sub it’s the best thing to do

Posted

I’m sorry to say this but it sounds like she used you and wants the opportunity to do so again. What does she think you can teach her now you didn’t already show her for 3 years? Sounds like you got your heart broken once so only you can ask yourself if you’re still *** enough to get it trampled again. Personally I cannot go backward because that’s the past and you can never move forward looking back. Your future is out there waiting for you to be ready. Maybe you haven’t found a new sub with that connection because you weren’t ready and did not want to cause another the *** you had felt. Hoping you have learned to look forward and heal so you can find the submissive you deserve.

MasterJohnny
Posted
45 minutes ago, Leisa said:

I’m sorry to say this but it sounds like she used you and wants the opportunity to do so again. What does she think you can teach her now you didn’t already show her for 3 years? Sounds like you got your heart broken once so only you can ask yourself if you’re still *** enough to get it trampled again. Personally I cannot go backward because that’s the past and you can never move forward looking back. Your future is out there waiting for you to be ready. Maybe you haven’t found a new sub with that connection because you weren’t ready and did not want to cause another the *** you had felt. Hoping you have learned to look forward and heal so you can find the submissive you deserve.

Oh i really like what you said but i have actually moved on, she actually broke my heart and my heart can't be broken again.. have you gotten to that point that you get so broken that you can't be broken again? Am glad i had that experience tho.. i have finally moved on and am still in search of a sub that i can train and treat in the right.. A sub that will accept me for who i am and will always want to please me..